• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today.

bye bye william

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I would miss so much beauty that the world has to offer.......
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

I will not have a large, cool, golden glass [actually, would 'ave been 2 dirty great bottles!!!!] of Chardonnay today because I don't want to. I have been deceived for too many years....... I am reclaiming my life, thank you very much!!!!
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

:yougo: oooooohhhhhhhh! Go Daisy, Go Daisy!
          THOUGHTS become THINGS
          choose the GOOD
          ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

daisy45;1125629 wrote: I will not have a large, cool, golden glass [actually, would 'ave been 2 dirty great bottles!!!!] of Chardonnay today because I don't want to. I have been deceived for too many years....... I am reclaiming my life, thank you very much!!!!
            oooooohhhhhhhhh! Go Daisy....you go girl! :cheering:
            THOUGHTS become THINGS
            choose the GOOD
            ones!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because going to church tomorrow with a hangover is no fun at all.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I have too many other things to do...

Hi Ms Froggie!:new::h
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I didn't drink today because I have all of my friends here routing for me and I want to be here routing for you all. You are a blessing in my AF life!
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                  :h

Comment

I'm not going to drink to-day for it' 3 weeks to-morrow and I'm not going to be starting again
                    I wont be on line for a week so when you hear from me again it will be 4 weeks
                    thanks everyone

Comment

Right Arm Merry!:goodjob:

4 wks make a month! See ya in a week!:l
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Will not drink because it's been over 2 months strung together one day at a time, why cut the string?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because it's my day 14 and I miss AL less and less every day.
                          THOUGHTS become THINGS
                          choose the GOOD
                          ones!

Comment

Not gonna drink cause it's day 4 and I am trying to build my AF days and not start from the beginning!
                            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                            :h

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't drink on Sundays and who wants to see a drunk person at church? I doubt that the numbers would be high.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today as it is a WEEK, and I am proud of myself on a Sunday morning instead of being disgusted like last Sunday
                                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                                X