I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point Drifty! Me too. It's a gorgeous day today and I'm heading out to make the most of it - SOBER AND UNHUNOVER!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't have time for AL.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink tonight because I have 3 nights SOBER and I don't want to start over at Night #1 (I like to think on those terms too Drifty) AND, I look forward to waking up and not having to blame my sickly appearance on "bad allergies". Sober and Unhungover (I like that too DG!) ....

Comment

Im not gonna drink today because I "used" to drink only on days that ended in Y. Now I "dont" drink on days that end in Y
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I will not drink today because I'm comfortable in my own skin now and I don't need it.
            I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Comment

I am not going to drink tonight because I made a promise to myself I would give up wine for 30 days! If you can't keep your word to yourself, what hope is there???

Comment

I am not going to drink today/tonight - beaciuse it is day 1 again, and I have to crack this beast!
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I finally had enough Day 1's. I don't remember how many of those I had. I probably can't count that high anyway. But I'm SO done with that today! FREEDOM!!!!!!! :soapbox:

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I can hear day 39 calling my name.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Drinking sucks my soul right out of me. So I'm not going there today.

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because drinking will only bring trouble.

Comment

I wont drink today as i have learned that drinking alcohol does nothing for me or my relationships with anyone.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I am not going to drink today. Relationships and drinking..... Drinking got me into a lot of really BAD relationships in the past, or caused me to damage some good ones. No thanks. Not today.

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't need AL to do anymore bad things to me.

Comment

I did not drink today because I said I would not, and I mean what I say! Day 13 is only 3 hours and 11 mins away. Hooray!

Comment

Working...
                                X