I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today because I really don't even feel like it. Long may THAT last!! And because I want to be fresh for the day tomorrow and feeling happy - not guilty, ashamed and depressed (and poorer).

Comment

I am not drinking today as I am very busy and if I drink I will get nothing done, Alcohol stops my life in its tracks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't drink.
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't want to ruin a perfectly good day!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't want to disappoint my friends here.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today. That is all.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm not drinking today because the weather tomorrow is going to be beautiful and I want to get out early and do a long run.
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to start my fourth of July weekend off right and not with a hangover.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I have a lot of things to do (fun and work and school) and I want to do them all with a clear head to the best of my ability. And because, I just DONT WANT TO (that's the best bit!).

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am not going to leave room in my day for AL.

Comment

I'm not going to because it's DAY 15, and I promised myself 30 first, and then I will see.

Comment

Hello all! I am not going to drink today. I have no desire to dance with the devil that nearly killed me.

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I will be too busy to even bother with AL.

Comment

I will not drink today because I am going to spend time with my mom. I also love myself and my life and I will not ruin that with alcohol.
                              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I want to be free!

Comment

Working...
                                X