I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because its actually too hot to exert the amount of energy needed to lift a glass to my mouth
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I'm not drinking today because my life is my own now. Today alcohol won't get one cent of my hard earned money or one second of my valuable time.
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hitting some snags today which are giving me a headache literally and figuratively!! But I know that drinking ONLY makes things worse for me - never makes them better. So I'm going to slog on through the day without AL.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;1149156 wrote: Hitting some snags today which are giving me a headache literally and figuratively!! But I know that drinking ONLY makes things worse for me - never makes them better. So I'm going to slog on through the day without AL.

DG
          Good job!

Comment

Hi! all
            I'm not going to drink to-day be cuase I need my brain cells
            It's not working real well sober so I don't need the alcohol to make it worse
            and I also have 62 days af do'nt want to go back to day 1

Comment

Because I don't really want to. I want to enjoy life.

Comment

allswell;1149141 wrote: I'm not drinking today because my life is my own now. Today alcohol won't get one cent of my hard earned money or one second of my valuable time.

Thats signature material right there......LOVE it
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am on day 60 af and plan on getting to day 61 af.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because AL is not a part of my life anymore nor will it ever be in my life again.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I havent drank alcohol today & I feel great.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today and that is all! No special reason - don't need one today.

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I love my new AL free life. Drinking only brought me to hell and that is a place I never want to go to again. It is HOT here and I will have some ice water please!!!!
                          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Neither am I - I'm off for a run this morning. Its darn cold out there in the NZ wilds!

Comment

Hi! all I'm not going to drink to-day don't need to don't want to have to start again

Comment

mario;987129 wrote: keeping myself busy & motivated and also happy,thats for today, deal with tomorrow tomorrow.
                                And knowing I will be clear headed tomorrow helps to repeat.
                                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                                X