I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queenbug;1158833 wrote: ...becausse my kids are proud of me trying to kick this damm thing
    That is awesome Queen, wish my kids were old enough to know what Im doin..........LOL

Im not drinking today, cuz Im just days from my next goal the big 1 OH OH
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I am too happy and excited for a sober future.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am going to the water park and there is no way that I can get in drunk.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because life is too precious to waste any of it getting wasted!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1159141 wrote: I am not going to drink today because I am going to the water park and there is no way that I can get in drunk.
            lol,

that just made me cough on my coffee.
            I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Comment

I shall not drink today as i still dont drink.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ah sure, what the hell, if you lot aren't drinking, I dont think I'll bother myself

Damo
                Still trying !!!
                AF 25th June2014

Comment

I am not going to drink today because it felt too good to wake up this morning hangover free to make tomorrow a non hangover free day.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I just don't drink anymore.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't see the point in doing so.
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't want to.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I can't work drunk so therefore I won't drink today.

Comment

Because I've made a commitment to give up alcohol and it feels good. I'm ready for a different kind of life - tired of the agony of alcohol!

Comment

Boy, alcohol was agony for me too!!! LOTS of agony!! So I think I will remain sober today also.

DG
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't want to feel bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X