I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today because it is so nice to have my memory back!
    Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

I won't drink today because it is my choice.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

spuds need butter, garlic and cream cheese with a little cream...unpeeled and smashed.
        (trying to gain weight) But, sounds like a plan Molly!
        K9: girl after my own heart!!!!
        I also sometimes buy 'simply potatoes', microwave them and add the sinful stuff mmm....

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I feel like a new person the morning after I've abstained. I don't ever want to go back to the terrible alcohol rut. Cheers to a new life.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't want to drink today.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I got to get my textbooks for school tomorrow, and I can't get them hungover because I would be too sick to go get them so therefore I won't drink.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because it is finally a beautiful - not deadly hot- day here and I am off work!

Comment

Not drinking, cuz, with all the money Im savin, Im buyin new TV's and doin more Track Days!!! And any track day beats the (bleeeeeeep) out of any drunken night, plus, I dont get a hangover LOL

Only got the TV cuz my other one died, but I thought it was a GREAT way to justify the purchace
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I can't do the things that I need to do drunk so therefore I won't drink today.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I want to feel healthy and happy.

Comment

Count me in. I'm not going to drink today because I want to start back on the road toward a 'normal' life.

Buzz.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because today is my af day which is everyday now so therefore no AL for me today.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I want to know what life is like without the ball and chain of alcohol.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because it is a joy to wake up and not have to search the bed or floor for my glasses, which would come off after an evening of drinking and passing out on the bed with the glasses still on and the tv blaring. Don't miss that a bit.

Comment

Another no drinker today and please God another one tomorrow.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X