I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today because I lost 12 lbs. since I stopped, and I don't even think about AL anymore.
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I am almost a year AF. I am enjoying my life so much more now and look forward to my new birthday.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am determined to lose weight too, and 12 pounds would be great!

Unwasted - good luck on the vacation. I know you can do this!
        Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to enjoy my family dinner to welcome my Uncle home for good, to be good and not with me being drunk.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am not ruining my 3 month af anniversary with AL.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to remember my first day of school as a Humane Officer student and not as me getting drunk.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because today I will be too busy to drink.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because it was my first day back to college!!! NO WAY could I handle the homework with a hangover.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't want or need to drink.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because its Thursday and Thursdays are one of the 7 days that I don't drink on so I just won't drink.

Comment

I'm not drinking today either Drifty!

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today or tonight because just because I don't have school or work tomorrow, doesn't mean it has to be spent with a hangover. So no AL for me.

Comment

Drifty - I LOVE not wasting weekends with hangovers any more! So I'm not drinking today either.

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I'am not going to drink today because I'am looking forward to making pizzas with my daughter

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I really do not miss that substance in my life and I'm so happy to be able to say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X