I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to drink today no matter what. This on again, off again business has got to stop.
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Not going to drink today, and I didn't.
      Going to read a book that was recommended to me by a caring member.
      FT
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Ill take a flying pass at consuming poison today, my body will thank me later
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I didn't drink last night, feel great this a.m., and want to feel that way tomorrow.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I am not going to drink today because my body and soul need repair.

Comment

I am not going to drink tonight because I want to start my weekend without a hangover.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today, even though I had a 'thought' out of nowhere. It can go right back to nowhere... there's no room for it here!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Well, my decision is made. I have no clue what tomorrow will bring, but for today I am not going to pick up a drink. That is all.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because just because it is Saturday doesn't mean that I have to drink, so I won't.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I feel so-o-o good when I abstain.

Comment

I am not going to drink today, even though it is now the time when I would start I am going to have a nice nap and feel refreshed and not pass out on the couch later. Plus the weekends actually feel like weekends without blocks of time being lost.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I stopped drinking a month ago and I don't see any reason to start again now.

Buzz.

Comment

I sure thought about the possibility of stopping at the beer store. I had a great trail run with my hubby tonight and I usually "reward" myself with cold beer after I exercise. But I kept shutting the thought out of my mind.

I replaced those bad AL Beasty thoughts with "I am getting so excited about rewarding myself with a great nutritious meal when I get home"

Now that's a great reward and that's just what I did.

Sober head on the pillow once again. I am really getting to like this peaceful feeling at the end of each day.

Comment

Didn't drink today and I am not going to drink tomorrow neither.

Comment

I am not drinking today because the anxiety is lifting and my eyes are getting brighter.

Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X