I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Im not technically drinking, but it is NA beer.......I just gotta give in to that urge every once in a while, it keeps me grounded. Plus O'douls Amber is to die for.....
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

No AL for me today. Although the craving did come up I remembered "Oh yeah I don't drink Alcohol anymore. Done deal" So I had ice water instead.

Comment

No AL for me today because today there is no reason for me to drink.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Feeling alive and fantastic and that's cause I had no poison yesterday. Think I'll repeat this good thing today!

Comment

Not drinking today. Can't say I didn't think about it as it is Thanksgiving Eve and I have always drank on this day historically, but since I don't drink anymore, that would be kinda stupid, right ?
            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
            :h

Comment

Right it would be! Instead why don't you have a cup of tea or chai?
              45 days AF 24/11/11 - Jan 2012.
              New day 1- 9 January !
              Back again 27 May 2012 - day 1

Comment

No drinks for me with poison in it. What's the point?

BlondeA - You are right just leave stupidity out of it and enjoy your sober day. I imagine you will end hisotry and feel much better tomorrow than Thanksgiving's past.

Comment

Not drinking today. I will keep coming back day after day.
                  Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Not drinking today because there is no good thing that comes from drinking.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

amen drifty!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am too tired from not sleeping well to drink.

Comment

Not drinking today...I love my sober life and don't want to put that in jeopardy!
                          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                          :h

Comment

I'm not drinking today. Too much negative comes from it.
                            Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Happy Monday if there is such a thing... :-)

Doing well and now AF for several weeks and also NF for 4 weeks, still just living and loving it.
                              Going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and doing the meditation stuff, it all helps as well as having a positive feeling waking up with no headache.
                              FT
                              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

No drinks for me. Quite enjoyed cuddling with the kids and some herbal tea!

Comment

Working...
                                X