I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No drinking for me today either...might as well join the masses of you here Also, I have a TON of housework and decorating to do tomorrow and I couldn't face it if I woke up hungover!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I have to do a presentation at school tomorrow, and doing it with a hangover is not an option.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Still got a lonnngggggg way to go to my last goal, I aint starting over
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hi all! I'll join you in not drinking today. I have an early book club coffee meeting tomorrow and it's not a light reading book club, so I need all my druthers to keep up with the other ladies! So, I gotta make sure I get to the agreed upon chapter tonight and be clear-headed enough to absorb it and talk intelligently about it tomorrow am. So, no, I will not drink today!
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because there is too much going on today to drink.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I will not drink today because it felt so good not to drink yesterday!
              ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
              -----------------------------------
              Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Not drinking Today because I am ashamed of what I have said and done during my times when I was drinking!

Comment

What happened to this thread? Let's breathe some new life into it, shall we?

No, I'm not drinking today. I've got LOADS to do and it just wouldn't let me get everything done that I need to. So no, I am not drinking today. How about you?

Comment

B - I think there are just so many threads going right now...........anyway, I'm with you -- no al for me today. Don't want to compromise my progress -- feeling way too good to blow it. Day 23 woo hoo!

Comment

I am not going to drink, I have an interview today and if I showed up drunk or with AL on my breath, I know that I wouldn't get the job that is actually in my career field.

Comment

No drinks for me today. WAY TOO MUCH to do tomorrow and AL is not going to wreck it for me!

Comment

Day 8 AF

Cravings are kicking in good..
                          Just cant drink today, just thinking of the damage ive done to myself and stupid stuff Ive said and done!

Comment

I will not drink today. I hate the way it feels the next day. I sleep so much better sober. I feel so much better sober. I will remember these words if I get the urge, but no, I will not drink today.

Comment

Blonde - same for me! Day 24 and feeling good. I am determined not to let AL creep back in my life and am replacing it with other things like yoga, meditation and self-hypnosis.

Comment

No AL just warm tea tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X