• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today.

Not drinking at all. It was a good day.
    Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Good for you Mtn - you thought it was going to be a hard day too - but you did it!

I am not going to drink today!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because the year end is my busiest time of year and I have work to do.
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Not drinking today. Super windy, snowy, cold day. Perfect weather for hot drinks. Nothing but water so far. Green Tea hour is approaching,

Comment

Not drinking today because its going to be the last nice day for a little while.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

It'll be tea for me tonight too! I want to wake up with a zest for life rather than experiencing the misery of a hangover.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today. I just don't feel like it.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today and that's that.

Comment

I am not going to drink today either Mtn - sounds like a plan eh?
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

me either... not today not tomorow.. and I feel free...
                      caper
                      AF since Sept 2013...
                      :alf:

Comment

I am not going to drink today, as I don't drink, that was a part of me in the past, yes it was only a week ago but its still the past, lol, and the future looks bright
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I am at week 34 af and I want to continue it so no drinking from me today.
                          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Me too though I really feel like to today - Saturday is major trigger day for me - but I won't....
                            Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                            (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

i am not going to drink today, day 1 again and i dont want to keep posting day 1 again.
                              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

I won't be drinking today either! I know where drinking leads me - I want something different for my life now.

Comment

Working...
                                X