I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to drink today because I am relieved that I'm getting back on track and drinking just holds me back.

Comment

Ditto Dear Choice: AL just holds us back, from everything really, when you stop to think about it! So, no, I will also not be drinking today thank you very much!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because we are trying to get pregnant and drinking would ruin everything good that I am trying to do.

Comment

No drinking today I'm go to watch my grandson play hockey. Sober!!
          Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
          Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
          10 days - Sept 13, 2012
          2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
          Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
          AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
          Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I know one thing for sure - I won't be drinking today.

Comment

Me neither! Sober weekends rock and tomorrow I will be at day 10, so why mess it up with stupid AL? Go team!
              Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

No drinking from me tonight because tomorrow would not be a good day to be hungover.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

what do you do when there is always alcohol around, My spouse drinks and it is now the weekend (sigh)

Comment

There are otherways to enjoy the days which brings joys and happiness in future , drinking now is regreting later...So Stop !!
                    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

No drinks for me this Saturday night!

Comment

Me neither Doo Doo! I will not drink today cause I'm almost at 2 weeks sober and I never want to start on Day 1 again! Plus I have to drink all this soda I bought...lol. Seriously, having something yummy to drink instead of AL at night is really helping me not reach for a bottle when I get home...instead, I'm into mixing creative AF cocktails with flavored selzters, juices and diet sodas. It's actually pretty fun to see what I can come up with!

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I can't stand how I feel the next day.

Comment

Ditto Choice...it just isn't worth it to wake up feeling like CRAPOLA! So, I am not going to drink today either. Let's go shopping instead, shall we

Comment

Nope not going to! I'm happy to be on lucky number 13.
                              AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Not drinking tonight.
                                Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                                ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X