X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today.

AF for me today and I like it.

doo doo, I love your name, you could have a brother called Dum-Di-Dum
    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

I am not going to be drinking today. I am still shaken up since hearing about the motorcycle accident last night. I stayed home minus going to the store and going by the area (didn't see it thank god) but the driver was drunk and speeding and ended up killing not only himself but his passenger. I feel sorry for the family and friends, but I don't really feel sorry for the passenger since she chose to get on and ride with him and now they are both dead. Reminds me on why I shouldn't drink. I want to be able to be the DD for my friends someday and if I still drank, that would not be realistic.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I won't be drinking to-day

Comment

Not drinking a drop of AL today...but coffee and water, that's another story!
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
          :h

Comment

Not going to happen! I love being sober.
            ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
            -----------------------------------
            Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't drink anymore.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

me neither
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm on day 30 and am not going to blow it by drinking any alcohol.
                  AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

No booze for me today. Hopefully never again, but I will start with one day at a time.
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Me neither. A walk in the beach is so much better when you can sense all the beauty and magic around you. Why would I want to stupify myself to the world?
                      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

No AL for me today! And no regrets for having it out of my life!

Comment

Not drinking today because I love my 10 month sobriety.

Comment

not drinking to-day because that would mean I would have to start again......

Comment

Not drinking today...just scheduled my 60 day goal for April 21st...eyes on the prize...

Comment

Not drinking today...I'm too happy sober

Comment

Working...
                                X