Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd Oct Saturday

JackieClaire;987773 wrote:

Well done New Zealand on your victory over England in the 4 Nations .............she says through gritted teeth.

Even if I'd found a flight this morning I've just realized I'd have missed it
    Thank you JC .......... very gracious! :l

Oh well I missed the flight as well. Fudge, would love to be there with them so I would!

never mind - we are still here in cyber world
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Zenny, that made me smile ........... Yes it's like America's got talent!!

Hiya Miss B :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

I've been smiling all morning at the thought of the Army meet up. What a blast they will be having
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Zenstyle;988097 wrote: What... the garage sale? I felt like doo doo and the sun was beating down on me and it was just awful. My feet were like a hobbits! Crikey... I remember why I don't want to be doing that now. Bloody awful it was. lol...
          Did you sell your shower cubicle???? (or whatever the proper name for it is) :H:H:H
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Miss Behaving;988098 wrote: I've been smiling all morning at the thought of the Army meet up. What a blast they will be having
            Missy I so wish I was there ..........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;988102 wrote: No. That moth@r f@cker is still in the bathroom! :H

The stupid buggers didn't get the signs up right either so there I was, thick head and all, out there stapling neon signs to trees so we'd get some action. I felt like using the stapling gun on some of the punters I had on my driveway! :H
              I would have loved to be there buying your stuff!!! Bet they were all bargains!!!

Got to love you and leave you .......... bedtime for me .........

Night Night lovelies :l:h:l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X