Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th October

Morning All

Coffee time. I might have the remainder of the giant slice of lemon meringue I ate at a cake shop yesterday...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 24th October

Hey Tip,

Just jumping in to say Hi, guess a lot of the Army are at the meet up so didn't want you to be lonely, don't post on here but do read it so am a bit of a lurker
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Hey, Dewdrop

Thanks for popping in! Its great to see lurkers joining in, especially for a good cause like preventing me from talking to myself too much :H

I must check in on FB to see if any of them posted pictures from last night!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Hiya Dewy and Tiggs!
        Had a great time last night, was brill to meet Firefox, Neart, Molly, Hart, Mr Hart and tthe other usual suspects!
        Had a lovely meal, lots of laffs and then KTAB and Mario came back to hotel for coffee and chat until about 2am.
        Dunno why I am awake at this ungodly hour, it must have been all the coffee!
        It has done me the power of good to be in such great company this weekend!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Aww Starty I'm so pleased for you all, wish I could have been there sounds like it was a great evening for everyone, tell everyone you see today I'm thinking of them.

Tiggs I'm only too happy to help out especially if there's lemon meringue on the go.

Got to head off tho as I've my Mum coming today for a few days and we are planning a girly day. Will check in later tho now that I've stuck my toe in the water of the Army
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Good to see you Dewy, the others are still all asleep I think it was a late one !
            See you later and enjoy your girly day with your mumx

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning Army. Checked in last night but all gone to bed apart from the wild ones on the loose in Dublin. Delighted to hear you had such a good time Starts. Lemon meringue...............

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning, So glad to hear you had a great time last night Starts!! Hi Dewdrop! How are you doing this morning Tips? Your pie sounds yummy! I had a horrible dream right before waking up. I thought it was Monday!! Shudder! Tips, is the FB page you mentioned for all MWO users or is it private??? I could not find it. Hope you all have a Super Sunday-wherever you are! expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning Expat. FB page is just the members own pages you on FB and I'll pm you then you can find some of the rest of these mad hatters.

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Hiya Opes and Expat
                    Wish u could have come opes! How is the little man?
                    Expat, I will send you my name via pm for FB and Im sure the others will do the same

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning Opal, Thanks! expat xx

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Thank you to you too, Starts!

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Wee man is doing great thanks Starts, he started creche this past week as I go back to work 2 weeks tomorrow.:upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

oh shite, whos gonna look after him?
                            Thats gonna hit you hard isnt it?

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

hello all,
                              so glad you guys had another great meet up - I'm soooooooo jealous
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X