Army Thread 24th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th October

Twiglets still in tact, didnt fancy the idea of a sticky steering wheel driving home. I will treat myself to maybe 6 a day till they are all gone (thats twiglets not packets btw)
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Lets arrange a twiglet meet-up, don't eat anymore Ktab -they're for sharing!! Just to say here, cos most of you were the bloody Army! - I had a great night, really enjoyed myself and looking forward to the next one -yous' are as mad in real life as on here very very reassuring!!
      JC, did you have the gin an orange at 11? Thought I was an early starter
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning all! Talking about the shrimp dish has gave a good craving for one now! Sounds delicious.

Had a great night, the babe went to a kids Halloween party and she won Best Costume. She looked so very cute! Another AF day gone, with no cravings or thoughts today. Woohoo!

I bet they all had a great time at the meet up, it would have been a lot of fun to go. If I wasn't so far away!

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Naww not me Molls, I just remember all these teeny weeny glasses and people asking so of course the 1st time I went drinking it's what I asked for....I was 15. Good lord it was absolutely wank, so I had to have at least another 5 to see what the fuss was about.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Morning everyone, just wanted to say last night was a great night, it was great to see everyone, it brought back good memories of the times I used to "hang" out here... kinda makes me wanna come back
            A wonderful bunch of lovely people and a pleasure to know, and it really really proves one does not need toxic substances to have a whale of a time.

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Wanna, my fav yellow bear!
              I hope you join us more often for more laughs in the army
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Wanna - ya came back, just as sweet in real life as the yellow bear!
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

wannachange;988380 wrote: Morning everyone, just wanted to say last night was a great night, it was great to see everyone, it brought back good memories of the times I used to "hang" out here... kinda makes me wanna come back
                  A wonderful bunch of lovely people and a pleasure to know, and it really really proves one does not need toxic substances to have a whale of a time.
                  Hi Wanna. Just popped in for a quick eeky:. Good to see your little yeller face. Maybe you should drop by and visit more often. Or drop by and stay...
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Yooooooooo hooooooooooo littlle yelow bear and Bridget,

Just :h that avatar, Gia.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Thanks Jackie..I have lingerie that looks like that too, it's pretty nice stuff. lol

Maybe TMI...sorry.

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Not to much info at all BB, sure beats my thermals and long Johns.

Rightio I'm orrff to the stove again, having the son and heir home is emptying my cupboards at an alarming rate.

Laters my lovelies:l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

JackieClaire;988397 wrote: Not to much info at all BB, sure beats my thermals and long Johns.

Rightio I'm orrff to the stove again, having the son and heir home is emptying my cupboards at an alarming rate.

Laters my lovelies:l
                          I'll be wearing mine soon. It's getting pretty nippy here now, the leaves are almost all gone from the trees and we see frost every morning now..the duvet has been pulled out of summer hibernation. I need some new thermals and slippers for the winter. Time to batten down and get cozy! :l to you.

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Yup I'll pop in more often alright. It's not the site thats addictive, its the people and that is not such a bad thing after all

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

Had a ball last night! REALLY enjoyed myself and it is So liberating to hear people at other tables tutting at the noise of us and not a drop of drink on the table!

Bloody FANTASTIC!
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th October

We want pics L! Are you going to post them on FB..? xox

Comment

Working...
                                X