BINGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BINGE

i went on a 5 day binge,ill probably loose my job,cant keep doing this to myself and my family,is anyone around to talk to?

BINGE

Jodi-Are you ok? I know you have been going through a hard time with having your daughter in hospital. Is your ex giving you a hard time? expat xx

Comment

BINGE

Ho Jodie..are you drinking now honey? We're here if you would like to chat. xo

Comment

BINGE

Jo, I addressed you too on Binge's thread. You have asked for help, now you have to take and use it. What can we do to help you understand how important this really is?
        :huggy Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BINGE

Jodie ............ how can we help ........ xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

BINGE

Jodie-I'm up early on the Army thread (Dublin time). Or PM me if you want. Take care of yourself:l expat

Comment

BINGE

Jodie, this disease, or whatever it is, really sucks rocks. I hope you're okay.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
              - Vernon Howard

Comment

BINGE

Jodie, I hope you are OK. Is it time to try something different? Not sure what all you have already tried. Meds? Complete MWO program? AA? Rehab? I know you love your life and your kids. Don't be afraid to try something different if what you've been doing isn't working.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

BINGE

Hi jodiex hope your ok, drop back in here we have all had our slips and setbacks, your not alone,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BINGE

Hi Jodi I just want to offer my support too, I wasnt around last night.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

BINGE

i made it thru the night all,just have to put my heart and soul into stayin sober,i have to ring my boss today,not lookin forward to that

Comment

BINGE

Ok jodiex let us know how you get on,.Remember it can always be worse.you can do this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BINGE

aww Jodie, lambie:l
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

BINGE

I wish you some peace today Jodie, please be kind to yourself..I would not want to talk to the boss either.

Comment

BINGE

rang the doc have an app for 2.50pm, rang the boss and hes not pleased with me..cant really blame him tho..so he wants to sit down and have a chat with me thurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X