BINGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BINGE

I did have a feeling that you drank Jodie, it is good that you have made an app with the doc, please be very honest with him/her so you can both some up with the best solution.
    Please stay close to the boards and remember, we are here for you.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

BINGE

thanks one2many

Comment

BINGE

jodiex;989694 wrote: rang the doc have an app for 2.50pm, rang the boss and hes not pleased with me..cant really blame him tho..so he wants to sit down and have a chat with me thurs.
        The talk with him might not be as bad as you think, I always tend to play things out in my own mind worse then they are. He might be just worried and wants to make sure you're okay and ready to work again. Doctor's visits can be good, have you thought of anything for anxiety? That is a huge trigger for me.

Comment

BINGE

an need to ask the doc about anxiety,i take no meds except a blood pressure tablet

Comment

BINGE

jodiex;989714 wrote: an need to ask the doc about anxiety,i take no meds except a blood pressure tablet
            I sometimes get really bad anxiety and I have some pills which I take just when I feel it coming on, or if I'm having trouble sleeping. They do help me, and I don't take them everyday. I hope your visit goes well Jodie, :l to you. Anything involving our children is so much harder on the heart and the nerves.

Comment

BINGE

Hi, you've got my support too! You can do this xx

Comment

BINGE

thanks lil and u all xxx

Comment

BINGE

love and strength jodie
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

BINGE

Just sending you a bug hug Jodi - we are following you and sending you support!:l

Comment

BINGE

Hang in there, Jodie! :l

Comment

BINGE

Met an old AA friend at 12pm and chatted with her,she was coming the docs with me....anyway got a call from the surgery that my app was cancelled till in the morning at 9.50am..im meeting her later to go toan open AA meeting...cant hurt to go xx

Comment

BINGE

Everything helps in this fight jodiex, go for it, let us know how you get on .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BINGE

Sending you love and strength Jodie :l
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

BINGE

jodie just all the best to you get any support you can ...... even if from pompey supporter ..... am thinking of going to an aa meeting myself tonight ........ perhaps going will be good for both of us ..... dont give up PM x
                              I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

BINGE

Dawg, Jodie it's a bugger when that happens. So glad you're getting to an AA meeting though.
                                Let us know how get get on, darling.:l
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X