BINGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BINGE

An AA meeting is a great idea! FAIR play to you for doing something proactive and seeking help...that is a huge step xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

BINGE

one2many;989904 wrote: An AA meeting is a great idea! FAIR play to you for doing something proactive and seeking help...that is a huge step xx
      Thanks one 2many,i dont want to procrastinate on this anymore

xx

Comment

BINGE

jodiex;989905 wrote: Thanks one 2many,i dont want to procrastinate on this anymore

xx
        GOOD for you! That is a wonderful attitude. It will serve you well xx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

BINGE

Hi Jodie,

I've been away from the site for a couple of days and am sorry to hear of your struggle - this fight isn't easy and you seem to have a load of shit to deal with. Just adding my support and best wishes, hope you can hang in there and keep moving forward.

Dewdrop :h
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

BINGE

jodiex;989850 wrote: Met an old AA friend at 12pm and chatted with her,she was coming the docs with me....anyway got a call from the surgery that my app was cancelled till in the morning at 9.50am..im meeting her later to go toan open AA meeting...cant hurt to go xx
            I too applaud you for being willing to do whatever it takes and try new avenues. Please keep us posted on all your various fronts.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

BINGE

jodie, maybe you can just explain to your boss that you are suffering from anxiety (seeing you are seeing the doctor for it as well). And just let him know how you and the doctor got on in regards to a plan to help you.

No need to discuss alcohol. IT has never favoured anyone. Just a thought.

Hugs xoxo

Comment

BINGE

I hope i can get away with it..seeing doctor in 45 mins so will post later xx

Comment

BINGE

Accountable for Me;990425 wrote: jodie, maybe you can just explain to your boss that you are suffering from anxiety (seeing you are seeing the doctor for it as well). And just let him know how you and the doctor got on in regards to a plan to help you.

No need to discuss alcohol. IT has never favoured anyone. Just a thought.

Hugs xoxo
                  hope i can get away with it, seeing the doctor in 45 mins will post later xx

Comment

BINGE

Good luck jodiex

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BINGE

jodie just take care and "one day at a time" sure you have heard that b4 ............ not in best place myself ...... always find the Just For Today card helpful ..... if you haven't got one you can Google it ..... PM x
                      I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

BINGE

jodiex;990540 wrote: hope i can get away with it, seeing the doctor in 45 mins will post later xx
                        Great, let us know. Fingers are crossed for you. xo

Comment

BINGE

Jodie, how are you today hun?? does the ex know anything about this?? and when is the visit ??? come on msn if you want..??
                          be strong darling..:l

Comment

Working...
                          X