X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th October

limers;989978 wrote: hi all
    ahhh its my fav roomate!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

whts the crack?

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;989980 wrote: ahhh its my fav roomate!!
        hi Chill...howz the folks?

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

I am Zen....glad you noticed, how are you?

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

they are bloody playing games on my ipad! Cant get hold of it.....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;989985 wrote: they are bloody playing games on my ipad! Cant get hold of it.....
              :H:H:H omg...im shocked you can be seperated from it!

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Zenstyle;989987 wrote: I'm doing great Limers, apart from being a lazy git today.

Share and share alike now Chilli... (or nick it back when they're not looking and hide it!)
                you , a lazy git!:H I could call you many things but lazy aint one of them girlfriend..

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

yes, I did, it was lovely, tho I didnt actually go to the meet up in the restaurent, Zen, im delighted you are chillin, it will do you the world of good

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Im in a crazy mood...had a crazy day which resulted in my having to put out my 17 yr old.

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Talking of bridesmaids, my psychic from the weekend told me I would be getting married again and this time for keeps.... you girls can be my bridesmaids, at least I know you'll all be sober
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

I dunno, friends couches, its been a long time coming. While I was away he was robbing money off his granny...

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

limers;989996 wrote: Im in a crazy mood...had a crazy day which resulted in my having to put out my 17 yr old.
                          shit Limers! what happened?
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;989999 wrote: Talking of bridesmaids, my psychic from the weekend told me I would be getting married again and this time for keeps.... you girls can be my bridesmaids, at least I know you'll all be sober
                            of course you will be getting married, you are one hell of a catch!:l

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

limers;990000 wrote: I dunno, friends couches, its been a long time coming. While I was away he was robbing money off his granny...
                              bloody little shit!
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Ah Chill, im so sick of it, and im soooooo sick of been 'this person', this is not me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X