Army Thread 26th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;990003 wrote: bloody little shit!
    and his uncle who lives with her...his best friends in his life...I called him a liar and a thief and told him I was sooo ashamed of him..

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

greeneyes;989952 wrote: Stirly, unfortunatley the savings are spoken for in terms of a tooth implant. INJUSTICE!!!!

BUT! I have an exciting evening planned! Yoga class and a composting "how to" class at the library. :H:H Take that for excitement!!!Oh, too bad about the implant. They cost an arm and a leg. My dentist suggested it to me last year but I would have had to sell my car and re-mortgage our house...
      So yer gonna learn how to make organic shite....

Zenstyle;989955 wrote: Composting. Well. That's. Very. Umm. Interesting. Let me know how that goes for ya!

hi mario!
      Yeah, like yer gonna want to have a compost heap next to yer swimming pool...:H

Zenstyle;989956 wrote: Later JC! Missed you slipping out the door there...JC is always slipping out of one door and in from the other.

tiptronic_ct;989964 wrote:
      Laters, JC!

Hiya, Stirly!
      Hiya Tipperoonie. :huggy

limers;989978 wrote:
      hi all
      Lovely to see you back with the name that suits you most...

Chillgirl;989979 wrote:
      Greenie they are even more lovely than they seem on the army, but dont say I said it, dont want them getting all bigheaded
      I'm sure that they are all fab folk and would absolutely love to meet them all. Betty mentioned something about a UK meet-up. If I could overcome my claustrophobia for a mere 4 hours and fly away to London town, I would so like to be there. I think it could be done!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

limers;990004 wrote: Ah Chill, im so sick of it, and im soooooo sick of been 'this person', this is not me!!
        what do you mean? Sick of being the person that puts up with him?
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;990009 wrote: what do you mean? Sick of being the person that puts up with him?
          sick of been such a fucking moaning fecker!! Lol! I want my life to be normal

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Zenstyle;990005 wrote: Aye, but I'll bet she didn't clock the fact that you'd be marrying yer iPad...
            :H:H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

my God ive turned into such a moan bag..

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Limers if I had your troubles Id be moaning too
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

limers that's moan-worthy. How much longer do you have to answer for his behavior? till 18?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

yes till 18, next may...groan!

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

I here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

anywauy, lets move on, im pmt and ready for any conversation!

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Mario....my man!

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

limers;989996 wrote: Im in a crazy mood...had a crazy day which resulted in my having to put out my 17 yr old.
                            limers;990000 wrote: I dunno, friends couches, its been a long time coming. While I was away he was robbing money off his granny...
                            limers;990006 wrote:
                            and his uncle who lives with her...his best friends in his life...I called him a liar and a thief and told him I was sooo ashamed of him..
                            I have no advice to give you on this. But I feel for you, I really do. I just hope you find the strength to deal with it. And while I know this sounds absurd, I hope he's spending the money on cars or girls or AL and not on drugs.
                            Wishing you patience and strength and all of that.:h :huggy

Off to bed. Have to work tomorrow so will catch up with you all tomorrow pm. For those who can sleep well...Sweet dreams.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Chillgirl;989999 wrote: Talking of bridesmaids, my psychic from the weekend told me I would be getting married again and this time for keeps.... you girls can be my bridesmaids, at least I know you'll all be sober
                              If you get married in portugal i will drop by aswell you be glad to know

Comment

Army Thread 26th October

Goodnight stirly

limers :-)

sorry for your crap troubles

Comment

Working...
                                X