X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in a UK meetup??

I am still up for meeting!
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I'm still in BB are we looking at the weekend of the 26th Feb ?? I'll have a look at flights and trains this week to get an idea of what's available, any idea of venue ? I think you were talking of Covent Garden ?

Dewdrop :h
      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Dewdrop;1035006 wrote: I'm still in BB are we looking at the weekend of the 26th Feb ?? I'll have a look at flights and trains this week to get an idea of what's available, any idea of venue ? I think you were talking of Covent Garden ?

Dewdrop :h
        This is GREAT .........

Weekend of 26th February sounds good ..........

So lovely peeps I need some votes ..........

Restaurant near Gatwick .... or Covent Garden???

Lunch ....... or dinner????

BB ... xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Definitely not Gatwick IMHO - too far out of the way for most UK citizens who live north of London. Covent Garden, I'd say, if you want to maximize attendance.

Comment

Hey guys!!

Looks like we are having a double meetup! I was upset because I couldn't make the UK meetup so Starty and JC are coming over to me for my Birthday same weekend!!!! Limers is coming too!! And the Usual suspects will join us for dinner!

We can have a conference call and compare notes on dinner!! An Ireland and UK meetup at the same time! Whooohoooo!

I am really excited...
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1035785 wrote: Hey guys!!

Looks like we are having a double meetup! I was upset because I couldn't make the UK meetup so Starty and JC are coming over to me for my Birthday same weekend!!!! Limers is coming too!! And the Usual suspects will join us for dinner!

We can have a conference call and compare notes on dinner!! An Ireland and UK meetup at the same time! Whooohoooo!

I am really excited...
              Sorry Oney, I can't share your enthusiasm ........ we only chose this date because you suggested it, and I really wanted to meet you ............

You never told us here that you couldn't make it!!!!

Now people have to choose which one they go to .............

The UK meet is cancelled unless anyone else wants to organise it as I won't make anyone choose .......

Sorry ......
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I didnt even know there was a meeting in Ireland? I am confused now
                Be strong-
                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Betty, the thread was only resurrected 28th December, and when I realised it was still on and that I couldn't go, I told the others. I was upset that I could not make it.

They decided to come to Dublin as a surprise for my birthday.

I was not the one who suggested February, I did say what weekend my birthday was on tho and had planned to come..

I would have liked to meet up with you too but like you, could not make Dublin last time, I cannot make UK this time...

I don't see why people have to choose, tis only Starty and JC who are coming to Dublin.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1035836 wrote: Betty, the thread was only resurrected 28th December, and when I realised it was still on and that I couldn't go, I told the others. I was upset that I could not make it.

They decided to come to Dublin as a surprise for my birthday.

I was not the one who suggested February, I did say what weekend my birthday was on tho and had planned to come..

I would have liked to meet up with you too but like you, could not make Dublin last time, I cannot make UK this time...

I don't see why people have to choose, tis only Starty and JC who are coming to Dublin.
                    Oney hun, some of the Irish were coming over here to meet us too, and the peeps from europe, they will want to spend it with you for your birthday ...........

The last thing I want is a disagreement .........
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenny, some of the Irish were coming over too, and Chill from Europe, I just don't want anyone to be torn ............. we can rearrange in the summer when the weather is better .......

Enjoy your birthday Oney ... xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

oops,
                        Sorry BB. I just got an extremely cheap flight to Dubbers and I can actually navigate me way round Dublin on me own better than I could in London. Anything for an easy life, that's me hun :l
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                        X