dont know what to cook for dinner.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any ideas? And no bleedin shellfish recipies either!

Double-cheese bacon burgers with a tossed salad and oven fries. Some kind of fruit with cookies for dessert. Or a really fast spaghetti recipe. How about a pasta/ham/cheese bake with a side salad. Grilled chicken or pork chops with mashed potatoes and some kind of veggie like beans or peas. All of them are quick and easy. If none of that suits you, do what Oney would do and order a chipper...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Beans on toast.....with an egg on the side
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

sushi then you dont have to cook!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

stirly-girly;989855 wrote: Double-cheese bacon burgers with a tossed salad and oven fries. Some kind of fruit with cookies for dessert. Or a really fast spaghetti recipe. How about a pasta/ham/cheese bake with a side salad. Grilled chicken or pork chops with mashed potatoes and some kind of veggie like beans or peas. All of them are quick and easy. If none of that suits you, do what Oney would do and order a chipper...
          think I might go with the burgers. Was going to cook a chuck but that would take 2 and a half bleedin hours!!! Let alone all the spud peeling and stuffing making and then for what, to scrape half the feckin shite in the bin, not even the brown bin now cos I aint got one, but the ordinary bin! Oh .My. God. The waste.....it would actually be very un enviornmentally friendly of me to cook the chuck...burgers it is.
          Now , what do you think, frozen or home made....

Comment

Chillgirl;989857 wrote: sushi then you dont have to cook!
            yuk!:disgusting:

Comment

greek salad ......... salad .... feta .... olives ........ baby potatoes ......... olive oil ......... finely chopped onions ..... and mussels poached in butter and garlic .......... x PM .
              I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

sardines,garlic & ryevita :-)

when did limers return ? does lily bits know ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

pompeyman;989862 wrote: greek salad ......... salad .... feta .... olives ........ baby potatoes ......... olive oil ......... finely chopped onions ..... and musssels poaced in butter and garlic .......... x PM ...
                  sounded great till I got to the mussells bit :xmouth:

Comment

mario;989865 wrote: sardines,garlic & ryevita :-)

when did limers return ? does lily bits know ?
                    lilly bits fecked off Mario...she was a terrible fly by night.

Comment

Just realized yer back to Limers. :welcome:BACK!!

Always home-made. You can adjust the salt and such to the way you like it. I use rolled oats for the filler instead of bread crumbs and use milk instead of water for the liquid. Got the recipe from my first-grade teacher and the whole family has been using it for years. You can put other things like BBQ sauce or Worcestershire or soya sauce for an extra bit of flavour. Just suggestions. You know what your family eats better than we do. Bon appetite.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I sometimes put a bit of cheese or onion in the center of my burgers before I grill them, and off course the steak seasoning gives it a nice kick!
                        We had leftovers last night from the big roast chicken supper the night before, so we ARE having a pot roast tonight. Hate cooking everyday, especially just for 2, but Hubs works so much, so hard, he really deserves a hot meal. Last night I made the hot rolls he likes, and the night before, some really easy apple dumplings (posted the recipe here). All else fails, open a can of spaghetti!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                        X