Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread wednesday 27th October

Good morning Army,
    not seen you since you been on, and come back from the meet up, I've had a lurk but missed you each time I've popped in.
    It sounds to have been a fab weekend, I wish so much I could've been there, as I know many others of our Army do to, we have become a true Army family of friends.

I see that the next planned one will be Portugal, when are you thinking of having that? and I will try and come with Ollie but I reckon it will be very expensive for me, as it's for two and I can't/won't leave him behind and I'm sure you all woould like to meet the Army's little soldier, you were all with me through my fight to get him back.
    If not then maybe a meet up here in Tenerife one day?? flights are cheap and so is the accomodation.
    Okies just an early morning silly o'clock ramble..have been here since 3:30 am and waited till now for Starts of Tiggerpooooooooooooonie....
    orf for coffee..and wait for someone to wake up.. :l

Zenstyle;990434 wrote: And we have duelling threads!!!

I'll copy & paste and delete mine... lol...
    morning Zenster..
    oh shite why is it always me... I had a look first before, but spent too long thinking about it before posting it...and I was up bang early but left it too late..shite..sorry I can't delete mine only subscribers can..can see I'm gonna have to become one of you posh guys and subscribe...
    I'm just waitng for froglet to jump in and take the pee...:upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;990443 wrote: Naw... no worries! The other one is closed down officially!

(I can't remember how you delete the blooming things...)

I can see we're all vying for the next meet up to be less than a plane ride away!
      sorry bout that.. I feel really silly keep doing it..how are you anyhow?? did you have anice day???

Comment

Hiya Jan & Zennie

Happy Windsday. It's blowing a gale in Cape Town - harldy slept last night.

And the pool is covered in leaves and shite :upset:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I've been really busy, what with gym, spanish classes, work and of course Ollie....!!
          since I've been working out I've been sleeping like I'm dizzy..!!I fall dead asleep about 10:30 but then wake lots during the night coz I'm drinking so much fluids..!! and walk to the loo like a zombie..
          But the weight is creeping down..thank gawd..I don't like being fat, never have been in all my life, but I suppose a lot of that was coz I was drinking my food...!!
          Reckon most of us are like that, skinny alkies..!
          but getting a bit fat is a small price to pay to being free of the fecking evil booze and am determind to lose it..
          have got a fella chatting me up these last several weeks..!
          have been out on one date, but am still very nervous to trust being alone again with a man
          I've even bought some mascara and eyeliner and started to tke care in my appearance..

Comment

Mornin, OK-is it safe to post here??? You guys aren't gonna start another thread or something are you?:H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;990451 wrote: Hiya Jan & Zennie

Happy Windsday. It's blowing a gale in Cape Town - harldy slept last night.

And the pool is covered in leaves and shite :upset:
              Hiya Tiggerooonie..:l
              It's been very gusty here as well the forecast is that we are gonna get hit by the tail of "Richard" that's battering the west indies and south east US just now, our westerly islands get hit the worst but Tenerife also gets a smack from it..so it's gonna be batten down the hatches for the next couple of days.

Comment

Morning, Expat

You're safe here - for now...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

We've kinda spoken already, Zennie. 'Tis OK
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

UMM...ok. I guess I'll come outeace: Be nice! Hi Jan, Zen and Tips! and everyone to come. Jan!! You still there? I have the same problem as you-well, they are not "problems"--they are our babies! Meetups could be difficult. Maybe we could set up a MWO creche?:H

Comment

expat3;990455 wrote: Mornin, OK-is it safe to post here??? You guys aren't gonna start another thread or something are you?:H
                      Bonjour expat, don't you take the P outta my threadling muddle as well..:upset: dunno why it always happen with me..I'm gonna write it next time, copy it, hop back out see if the coast is clear then go back and paste & post it....
                      knowing my damm luck, I still get dopple-gangled while I'm doing that..!!:upset:
                      oh well just have to resign myself to waiting till some body else wakes up to start us orf...

Comment

Don't feel bad at all, Jan. I do exactly that--wait for somebody else to start the thread (I'm a wimp). Good on you for getting us started. You too Zn .

Comment

expat3;990463 wrote: UMM...ok. I guess I'll come outeace: Be nice! Hi Jan, Zen and Tips! and everyone to come. Jan!! You still there? I have the same problem as you-well, they are not "problems"--they are our babies! Meetups could be difficult. Maybe we could set up a MWO creche?
                          all good in therory...:H:H
                          can you just imagine our lot together in one creche...!!!!! your's, oney's, Jodiex's & Ollie..!!(can't think who else has monsters)..

without comentary....I think just imagining it is enough...!!! :H :H .

Comment

It could be like a little Junior League club. I bet they'd just be grand. We'd have little kids speaking in Spanish, French, Afrikans (sp, sorry), Irish etc.. Could be cute! I'd love to go to London!!!!:upset:

Comment

Be back in a bit. Off for more coffee and to listen to the news. Gotta see if the protesters have started blocking any of the trains or anything. I really don't want to get caught up in any of that mess today. Too tired.

Comment

Working...
                              X