Army Thread wednesday 27th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr JC, you should get your own username.

That way, we can hear it straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

Your better half tends to paraphrase...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;990898 wrote: Or should I post that over in Meds... hehe...
      :H:H:H

No: Family Members Affected....
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

He's as interested as me.
        One of his old bosses went off his rocker got done for a fraudulent mortgage application got struck off and started writing poetry.

****waves*** from Mr JC
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;990899 wrote: Mr JC, you should get your own username.

That way, we can hear it straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

Your better half tends to paraphrase...
          Mr JC says he would like to get his own username but there's always somebody on the computer.....................
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;990906 wrote: I need to venture out of General and Subs more often. It's a whooooole new woooorld out there!!!
            Ditto.

Speaking of which. Is that thread dead yet? :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;990908 wrote: Mr JC says he would like to get his own username but there's always somebody on the computer.....................
              :H:H:H
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi all. Well, to anyone who's :sofa:. There haven't been any posts for the last half hour. I went to Photobucket to find a pic to post - typed in "hello army" and this was one of the pics that came up. Just couldn't resist it...:H:H
                Of course I added the text...

How is everyone? I had a lovely day at work today with younger son. He's a joy to work with. And to hang out with. Has a great sense of humour. As does older son. Can you tell I just lurve my guys.
                It's been bucketing down here for the last hour so I can't take Freddoccino for his usual evening stroll. I did a quick jaunt over to the supermarket hour and a half ago and it sprinkled all the time I was walking there and back. Just got back in time before the heavens opened and dumped on us. It was quite refreshing tho'.

Tomorrow is a public holiday. Don't really like it much when it happens in the middle of the week. Can't do much since it's only one day and a lot of places are closed because it's a holiday. Plus the weather is supposed to be shite. (that for Mr. Tips) Temps will fall about 7 degrees and it will be rainy. Really, I've had my fill already for the fall and it's just the end of October. Enough already with the fecking

Who's stole our sunshine???

Anybody there???
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:sofa:
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pics on FB....me and Chill's albums.

Off to put Missy to bed, will be back to catch up.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Stirly-You just have to do what the French do. If a holiday falls on a Tuesday or Thursday-they turn it into a "long weekend". But you must say this (un loooong weekend) with a French accent.

Comment

JackieClaire;990941 wrote: :sofa:
                        What took you so long? Three whole minutes. That's not like you...

Comment

expat3;990944 wrote: Stirly-You just have to do what the French do. If a holiday falls on a Tuesday or Thursday-they turn it into a "long weekend". But you must say this (un loooong weekend) with a French accent.
                          Oh Ex dear, you can bet that the civil employees have all booked off for Friday and will defo make it a four-day weekend. Part of my drive home is on the main National Road that leads to central and northern Greece and it was packed solid.
                          Love the accent BTW.

Comment

Don't laugh but I couldn't find the settee emoticon. I was up and down the list half a dozen times.

Oh and I just popped over to FB.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I promised the little guy some computer time-AUGHHH! So I have to get off for a bit. But on a serious note...Lil Michelle's posts have me a bit worried . Many of you gave great advice-like getting out of the house for awhile and stuff. I really don't know what else to say and the last time I checked all she had said was "I failed". What does that mean? I'm a chronic worrier but that thread does worry me. I'll be back later after the little man has his turn. :l

Comment

one2many;990942 wrote: Pics on FB....me and Chill's albums.

Off to put Missy to bed, will be back to catch up.
                                Oh, oh, goodie, goodie. Off to see the pics. ::yay::wd::yougo::cheering

Which one is Missy? A or M? Love both names BTW...:h And son A is a real looker.

Comment

Working...
                                X