Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are your pro's and con's for drinking????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL you guys and girls have given some awesome input and awesome job trap..
    YOU GET AN A+ now keep on posting and working on that story of your life ...
    oh and hey if you any good idea's for my website ... i would love to hear them ..always room for inprovement ... thanks one and al love and big BIG HUGS

PS if there anyone that would love to add to this thread please do .. would love to have more input ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

RG - the little block in the upper left hand corner on your website cuts off at the very bottom line (the two words "improvement needs" are cut in half when I go to the site home page). Will let you know if I see anything else if I have more time to look!

Choochie

Comment

Cons:

Having a siezure while shopping at Walgreens - then looking at the resources I took in being an idiot (ambulance, ER, Neurologist, insurance, etc.)........ how dumb and selfish ....
        Dean Wormer to Bluto (John Belushi) from the movie Animal House: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Comment

RV - nothing like a seizure in Walgreens to give you a big "HELLO" wakeup call, huh!! Sometimes I think it's better to have something dramatic like this happen. I tried to quit for years but was too borderline. Then, suddenly things got worse because of a family situation and I got my wakeup call. So, RV, don't think of it as waste, think of it as lucky you woke up sooner rather than later!!

Comment

Choochie;991227 wrote: RG - the little block in the upper left hand corner on your website cuts off at the very bottom line (the two words "improvement needs" are cut in half when I go to the site home page). Will let you know if I see anything else if I have more time to look!

Choochie
            i looked at the site and couldnt find what you are talking about ..
            RV THATS one hell of a wake up call ..how are you feeling now

Comment

RG HOME REPAIRYou Imagine it,we make it happen!!!
              for all your home improvement needs

RG - when I go to your site, the above words are in a box in the upper left corner of your opening page. The 2 words "improvement needs" are the last two words in the box on the bottom. They are cut in half (at least when I log in).

Choochie

Comment

ok ill check it out thankx choochie

Comment

no pros or cons any more... i dont drink
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;991784 wrote: no pros or cons any more... i dont drink
                    amen that a great way to look at it

Comment

Working...
                    X