PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE

PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE everyone give me STENGH to get through my teething baby! i'm trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE

:huggy
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PLEASE

ppplllleeeaaasseee

Comment

PLEASE

Have you talked to his doc about it? Or your pharmacist? I talk to my pharmacist many times before going in to be seen and they can recommend whats best usually.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PLEASE

Lil Mich,
          The only advice I can give you is if you feel as if you are losing the plot, walk out of the room, no matter if he is screaming or not....take a couple of mins and calm yourself......

I do recommend the Teetha, I would have been lost without it.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

PLEASE

I am sure you have tried pain relievers- Orajel and tylenol usually helped also the teething rings-???
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

PLEASE

LM - don't know about teething (no kids) but am sending you strength! :thumbsup

Comment

PLEASE

AND FAILED

Comment

PLEASE

Yes, can you get out? Just a change of scenery helps. But Zens right too. You may need to verify its 'just' teething. And get your point across. Let the babe scream an hour or so in the waiting room! They'll truly understand you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X