Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it's 2 big action packed years since i stopped abusing myself with booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would've thought? Not me back then. Life sure is great without the chain's.
    Freedom. Clarity. Pride.

I can do it, and so can you. Go for it everyone, and just know that anything is possible within you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Keep on rockin'. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Woohoo! More inspiration. Big Congrats to you G!!

Comment

Thank's Tawny.

I was a drunk, pretty much on the scrap heap, who no-one (understandably) would hire to play music with. The scary thing is that it would've been too easy to continue the journey to/in oblivion.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;990997 wrote:
          I was a drunk, pretty much on the scrap heap, who no-one (understandably) would hire to play music with. The scary thing is that it would've been too easy to continue the journey to/in oblivion.
          But you didn't!
          And very happy we all are about that.
          You are a huge inspiration for all of us following in your footsteps and MWO is a better place for you being here.

Keep making that beautiful magical music Mr G..... We love you :l
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Great Job, G, even if I am 'too old to talk dirty' with you! :H

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Congratulations G .......... you are

sigpicXXX

Comment

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS on 2 YEARS SOBER G-MAN!!!:yougo::yougo:

Fabulous!!!!!!:h

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

WOOOOT, G-man!

Here's a CASELOAD of fringed panties from across the miles.

anties: anties: anties: anties: anties: anties:
                  AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                  "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

great stuff mate, thank you so much for the laughs & sage words
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Bravo, Beauwwwdddiffull, Fantasticuloso, Magnificentness, love you to the moon and back Geester, you were one of the first to welcome me to MWO a little over three months ago, and since then my life has gone from strength to strength due to the likes of yourself and others. You are a wonderul wonderful man, an inspiration to us all.:h:h:h:h:h:h
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Way to go, Mr. G- You rock! Congratulations!
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

You are just simply wonderful Mr G. You are a huge inspiration to me and I just melt when I hear your music! x
                          Be strong-
                          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Congratulations, my friend! Life is better this way, isn't it?:l:h:goodjob:
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Guitarista;990990 wrote: Who would've thought?

I would have thought.

You've just got too much in you to die on the scrap heap.

:h
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X