Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it's 2 big action packed years since i stopped abusing myself with booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Congratulations G, nce to see another longtimer blazing a trail.

:goodjob:
    *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Congratulations Mr. G!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

MR. G!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

I love ya man! You are an inspiration to me and so many others.
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Great Great News!!!!!!!
          Tiny

Comment

Mr. G on 2 years AF!!!

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Mr. G. Can't wait to be able to say 2 years. Thanks for being here for us - gives us something to which we can aspire. If we know others did it, so can we! Congratulations!!:goodjob:

Comment

Congratulations Mr G - truly amazing and inspiring journey
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Congratulations on 2 years AF Guitarista!!!!!
                  ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Well...I'll just say what I said when we got to the 1st year - congrats mate.
                    You're still an inspiration & I loves ya.
                    xo :goodjob::new::thanks::h:welcome:

Comment

Congratulations, G - You really are an inspiration for many of us!!
                      John
                      AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Good for you Mr. G. You turned your life around!

You are such a positive influence and great model.

M3
                        AF Since April 20, 2008
                        4 Years!!!
                        :lilheart:

Comment

Awesome Mr G!
                          Congrats on your two year anniversary and may there be many more to celebrate.
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Rock on music man...We love ya!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS G-MAN!!

You are one of my wonderful role models and I look forward everyday to your posts. Your music is awesome and I thank god you were able to find it again.

From the bottom of my heart-thank you for being here

One of your adoring Fan Girls,
                              Papmom3

New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

im really happy for you Mr.G xx

Comment

Working...
                                X