Am i the only one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i the only one?

Hi.Thank you. The phone call went well, infact she's here now. I didn't tell her about last night tho. Oh well. I'm going through the day with a HUGE hangover, all i want to do is cry and sleep but i need to go bake. I honestly don't know what i'd do without you all.

Comment

Am i the only one?

Hi lil.michelle,

You are definitely not alone, it took me two years to finally feel really ready to quit. Keep coming here for support, it does help.

Keep at it and it will stick.

Comment

Am i the only one?

You are SOOO not alone...if you were, you would have posted and heard nothing but crickets....but look how many responses you got!

So what happens every two weeks (or fortnight as Mish said...I love that word )?

There must be some sub-conscious trigger that tells you it's OK to drink, maybe your mind is telling you that you're not "that" bad, because hey, you went 14 days! My alcoholic brain told me that after 160 days...it told me I was "cured"...guess what? I'll never be cured!!

Maybe you can figure out what it is, and then work from there. At the very least, stick close to us and let us know how you're feeling, ok? We're here to help you :h

Hang in there sweet girl!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Am i the only one?

Lil, my fav phrase......None of us got here by singing to loud in the choir.'
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Am i the only one?

hi lil M,anyone tell you that your special,or that they understand how you feel,today, welll i am,i hope the birthday goes off ok,,but i hope your day also turns out ok,Alchoholism is a strange disorder,ive done many scenario s ,lately reversing it,if i were in there shoes,how i would handle it,ive always been in my shoes,strangely enuff,i just got sick and tired of being harped at,funny thing again,ive stoped for a week,anyone can stop,can they stay stopped and want to,that is my delema,i can take it out of the house,but its still there,dont have a problem getting the stuff,like living with a spouse,it either works out well,or its a complete disaster,my dear you will find a happy medium,wishing you well gyco

Comment

Am i the only one?

Michelle, when I live in France I used to go to the Pharmacy and get this liquid to give my little girl when she was teething. I can't remember what the name was, but I bet expat3 can find out. It was homiopathic (spelled wrong) and it worked really well. It was recommened by my Pedi there. There was also Doliprane, it was a pink liquid medication that worked really well too. You may have it over there..I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
              X