Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th October

See you tomorrow Mario. Take care...
    JackieClaire;991711 wrote: Not a lot I can do any way for a couple of weeks she's away to Thailand for her 50th birthday........sigh

Me bezzie mate over here is away to next week Argentina for her Silver Wedding and

me and Mr JC are having a cup of tea and a slice of cake
    Thailand or Argentina or NUT. Hmmmm.... I'll have to think about that.:H:H Good that they both get to go away for a break from the everyday shite...

I thought I heard your home town mentioned on the footie news today but wasn't sure. Did yaz win? Huh, Huh?

Also read your post about son and heir not coming home again til Christmas. That sucks. Two whole months....:upset:

Glad to hear special daughter is doing better. :h

:huggy to Mr. JC. He sounds like a sweetie.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

shhhhhhhhhhhh don't mention the footie we lost 4-0
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Hello! I've been looking at all your gorgeous photos on facebook. Thought you were all gorgeous though-even before I saw you:l. How's everybody tonight?? I heard some hair dying talk-just LOVE colouring my hair. There have only been a few disasters.

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

JackieClaire;991721 wrote: shhhhhhhhhhhh don't mention the footie we lost 4-0
          Sh*t. I never said a word. Not even one....

Our team Olympiakos plays tomorrow with arch-rival Panathinaikos. Fingers and toes crossed. Twice...

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Ooh,ooh. Bit of a braggity brag starting. This is where the daughter is going tonight. Over ?2100 for a table and she's getting in free. She rang this morning and I haven't heard her so chuffed for ages. It's a fund raiser for Ian Botham's Leukemia Charity.

rainton meadows

I'm so excited for her.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

expat3;991725 wrote: Hello! I've been looking at all your gorgeous photos on facebook. Thought you were all gorgeous though-even before I saw you:l. How's everybody tonight?? I heard some hair dying talk-just LOVE colouring my hair. There have only been a few disasters.
              Hi Ex - I accepted you as a friend. At least I think it was you. The one with the "frite" avatar. Could only be you, right. Since I haven't a pic posted on FB, I'll PM you one.

As for the hair colouring - I tried a new brand a couple of years ago. It was new in the sense that they had just put out a line of hair colouring products even tho' they'd been in the hair-spray and such products for years. Anyway, my natural hair-colour is blue-black. So I bought the dye in that colour. Problem was that for some reason the black didn't take on the grey roots but the blue did. So I was going around for a month with black hair and electric blue roots... It would have been quite punk if I hadn't been over fifty at the time...

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

JackieClaire;991727 wrote: Ooh,ooh. Bit of a braggity brag starting. This is where the daughter is going tonight. Over ?2100 for a table and she's getting in free. She rang this morning and I haven't heard her so chuffed for ages. It's a fund raiser for Ian Botham's Leukemia Charity.

rainton meadows

I'm so excited for her.
                OMG Jackie that is fabulous. Oh what a lucky girl!! She will have a fantastic time. inkele: :wave: And how wonderful that it's a fund raiser. :dancin:

P.S. This for Bess....

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Hi Stirly! Yes, I'm the one with the dancing mussels and chips:H! I have naturally dark hair too-and covering the grey hair is hell. It just does not take (or stay). I did go platinum blond once but my hair was cut super short-like Jean Seberg. So it did not fall out or anything. But I'm a brunette at heart so I guess I'll stay with it (for now)!

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooo Expat

Honestly this couldn't have come at a better time for her. Every thing has just dropped in her lap the last couple of days. She'd already booked a hairdressing appointment for today. She's already got the dress and the most fab platforms to wear. So she just had to find a wrap this afternoon.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Sowwy Stirls, that picture of Black Bess is sooooooooooo cute:h
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

JackieClaire;991735 wrote: Yooooooooooo hoooooooooo Expat

Honestly this couldn't have come at a better time for her. Every thing has just dropped in her lap the last couple of days. She'd already booked a hairdressing appointment for today. She's already got the dress and the most fab platforms to wear. So she just had to find a wrap this afternoon.
                        When is the fab event? Do I have time to send her a fancy wrap from here?? I do it in a second. We have a store here in town with some absolutely gorgeous wraps....

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

You are so lovely Stirls:l

It's tonight..........she'll be there by now. Found an exact picture of her shoes.

These should make her about 6' tall.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

JackieClaire;991750 wrote: It's tonight..........she'll be there by now. Found an exact picture of her shoes.

These should make her about 6' tall.
                            Oh my!! Aren't they just beautiful. She will be tall and gorgeous. She's so pretty anyway, no matter what she wears, even track pants and runners, she'd look great. Your daughter is a beautiful girl, JC.
                            Was going back over the pics of Tigger's time with me and found these two pics that I'd posted especially for you.

Where is the little guy anyway...

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Feck London I'm coming to Athens.

You want to go shopping with the daughter Zens, she has this brilliant way of going into a designer shop raking through the rails finding a bargain in 2 minutes and paying about a fiver cos there'a button missing.

The long running snake skin(fake)handbag saga from January was 69.99 she got for it for me for 9.99

Mind it helps that she's a UK size 8
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

hiya ladies..and stirly babe not spoke with you ages...:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X