Army Thread 28th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th October

She just has this knack and works at high speed.

Anyway gonna have to love yous and leave yous and put his Lordship in his high chair.

Might have a bit of a midnight lurk.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

wish I had decent clothes shops here..the spanish have a strange sense of fashion, mind you I don't go out anywhere to be fashionable..anywhere I go is with Ollie...

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

see ya JC...

Comment

Army Thread 28th October

Zenstyle;991752 wrote: I wouldn't be able to walk in those shoes... And I'm over 5'9" w/o shoes so I'd be like the jolly green giant anyway!Yes, but you'd be a beautiful JGG with fantastic blue eyes...

Zenstyle;991753 wrote: Do you know they don't do matching bags and shoes here? I couldn't bloomin believe when we moved. I've given up now... just grab the nearest bag and say "screw it"...I hate it when I see a woman who thinks she is so "in fashion" and she's wearing a blue outfit with black shoes and a handbag like this just because it's a brand name. Stoopid!

JackieClaire;991757 wrote: Feck London I'm coming to Athens.

You keep saying that and I'm still waiting for yer visit.

You want to go shopping with the daughter Zens, she has this brilliant way of going into a designer shop raking through the rails finding a bargain in 2 minutes and paying about a fiver cos there'a button missing.

The long running snake skin(fake)handbag saga from January was 69.99 she got for it for me for 9.99

Mind it helps that she's a UK size 8
          Jackie, just this year I discovered a few stores with absolutely gorgeous clothes and accessories at unbelievable prices. Got meself a really posh evening bag for only 10 euro and a whole outfit to go to the Athens Music Hall with just 50 euro. And they're classics that I can still wear a few years from now, which I love.

ladyjan;991758 wrote:
          hiya ladies..and stirly babe not spoke with you ages...
          Hiya Janeroonie. How's the little bean? Love that kid so much. Are his toofins coming in okay. We need pics with a big smile with the new toofs.
          JackieClaire;991757 wrote:
          Anyway gonna have to love yous and leave yous and put his Lordship in his high chair.

Might have a bit of a midnight lurk.
          Ladies, it's getting late in Stirly-world and I'm going off once again to bargain with the Sleep Fairy.
          Jan - be careful with the keys and don't forget to give Ollie a big :huggy from Auntie Stirly.

See youz tomorrowz. Wishing you all

When you finally go to bed.
          Stirly :h
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
          X