Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 October

one2many;992560 wrote: Yo Guys,

Just getting ready for my benefit night that I am organising 2moro..Fancy dress night in aid of cancer..I am going as a naughty schoolgirl.

PLEASE keep fingers crossed that it is a success and we make lots of money for mammograms!!
    Oney ..............

Good Luck with everything, I have organised fundraisers before and its scary!!!! If you have paypal message me your address on FB and I will send a donation .............

and you are gonna be ONE HELL OF A SEXY SCHOOLGIRL!!! :l:l:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

TCX869K
      GLASGOWTENERIFE SURFlightGLASGOW TENERIFE SUR Plane752Origin: GLASGOW (GLA)
      See map Destination 27?/22?.Destination: TENERIFE SUR (TFS) Date Schd. arrival time Terminal Lounge Conveyor belt Flight status
      30/10/10 1:05 A A A4 Arrival expected at 1:02

YIPEEEEEEEEEE CONFIRMED E.T.A. 01:02 30/10/10 (estemated time of arrival)...just incase...!!!:H:H:H

so excited..........

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

I got it Betty!! Thanks so much, you are a very good pal xx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

You're more than welcome Oney .......... have a great time!!!

Jan .... are you excited about something???? ... xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

you going away Jan?? Oney it will be great and Bettys right. Im off to watch corrie, see you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

Laters Limers hon xx

Jan what you on about?

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

Jamie's coming home...(in case anybody missed it this morning!)

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

limers;992585 wrote: you going away Jan?? Oney it will be great and Bettys right. Im off to watch corrie, see you all later.
                  Hi & Bye limers, enjoy Corrie, and well done for you meeting last night (in case you missed my post this morning) xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

ladyjan;992587 wrote: Jamie's coming home...(in case anybody missed it this morning!)
                    How do you feel Jan??? Nervous?? Butterflies?? SICK???? :H:H
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

one2many;992586 wrote: Laters Limers hon xx

Jan what you on about?
                      thought you'd seen it this morning?? my older son Jamie's coming home tonight early morning...ticket return in two weeks but we are gonna do everything that he comes home for gooooooood, we are all soooo excited..

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

betty boop;992589 wrote: How do you feel Jan??? Nervous?? Butterflies?? SICK???? :H:H
                        not been sleeping at all good this week and last night about zero...just tried to have a little kip with Ollie coz we leave at 12:30 for the airport to pick him up..
                        the three of us are going.. gonna be fantastic..
                        when we spoke this morn he said "and none of that kissy kissy huggy stuf..I can imagine I'm gonna get attack when I get thru..
                        I said "oh shurrup what do you expect"..??"he just belly laughed, so he knows whats coming...!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

ladyjan;992595 wrote: not been sleeping at all good this week and last night about zero...just tried to have a little kip with Ollie coz we leave at 12:30 for the airport to pick him up..
                          the three of us are going.. gonna be fantastic..
                          when we spoke this morn he said "and none of that kissy kissy huggy stuf..I can imagine I'm gonna get attack when I get thru..
                          I said "oh shurrup what do you expect"..??"he just belly laughed, so he knows whats coming...!!!!!!!
                          Oh Jan, I can understand ............... don't be too nervous .......... just enjoy???? and keep us posted ...........
                          :l:h:l
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

Ohh I couldn't make out your post.

Isn't that fantastic..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

betty boop;992597 wrote: Oh Jan, I can understand ............... don't be too nervous .......... just enjoy???? and keep us posted ...........
                              :l
                              I will..it was just that it's all real now..honest as soon as I saw flight confimed on the online flight check...bang a huge smile and rush came over me..god I am soooo,sooo happy..
                              gonna take my doggies out quickly coz the will be nervous when he comes as well they should remember him when we chat on video chat MSN he whistles at them and they look for him..

okies my darling (s) if anybody else pops up..gonna go....see's ya's in the morning...
                              xxxxxxxxx:l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 29 October

one2many;992599 wrote: Ohh I couldn't make out your post.

Isn't that fantastic..
                                oh oney if only you could imagine..
                                I thought I had lost all three of them last year..Ollie 1st and Bonnie she hated me, then Jamie just "had enough of my shit" as he rightly said..especially after I stupidly O.D.
                                but now all three are back and will be all four of us in the home tonght.....

Comment

Working...
                                X