UKBlonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKBlonde

Thinking of you my friend. I hope you're ok. I haven't seen you around for a bit, so I just wanted to send you a :l
    Let us know how you are ok??

:groupluv:
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

UKBlonde

I was thinking about UKblonde today too .......... check in and let us know you're OK please .......

Thanks K9 :l:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

UKBlonde

Hey I'm ok thanks, I've pm'ed a couple of peeps who contacted me directly. I'm not drinking and am mostly ok but will update in a couple of days in full.

Your support means a lot and is helping me enormously.:thanks:

Comment

UKBlonde

I miss your wonderful advice and posts.
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

UKBlonde

Thinking of you Blondie!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

UKBlonde

Here I am bumping my own little thread.

Just wanted to say it was a big help to see this logging in over the weekend. I've had a difficult time and knowing you all cared really helped. It made me feel special. Awwwww.

Anyway things got quite stressed for me, I was in a very bad situation where I had to hold my cool and staying sober was more important than ever. I can honestly say I never thought about drinking(well actually I did but only to test myself) and was not tempted. I know I can't 'do' life if I'm drunk, I required all my faculties in tact and still do now.

I'm still alive and making some important decisions about my life. One of which has been to realise I am the person I am, I'm not anyone else and I'm going to be proud of that without feeling bad.

Comment

UKBlonde

I'm glad to see you back and in fighting spirit UK, life can be a bitch at times and we have to deal with it as best we can but it is much easier to deal with the ups and downs without alcohol clouding the picture - and I know that you know that.

Keep going UK you have achieved huge amounts so far and we are all proud of you.

Dewdrop :h
              Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

UKBlonde

how you doin sweetie??
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

UKBlonde

UKB - I too enjoy your posts and am so glad you're back.

Hugs,
                  Choochie

Comment

UKBlonde

I'm ok MB. I'm very tired because it's been an emotional couple of days....couple of toughies, but I'm not drinking.

Comment

UKBlonde

Good stuff UK. It seems that no matter what the circumstances you were/are in, you didn't drink.
                      For me, looking after my emotional health is absolutely essential to keep me off the grog. Especially in the earlier af day's. Our emotional health is an area vitally important for us to take care of, maintain, and understand.

Best wishes, G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

UKBlonde

Hi Uk, good to see you I'm sorry things have been tough recently, thinking of you :l
                        AF since 13th July 2010
                        NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

UKBlonde

Thanks guys. Got a lot of things going around in my head still. Hurt, loss, fear, humiliated, betrayed. I'd guarded and warned against these things, or so I thought and it still happened. From this comes anger, then sadness.

GRRRR.

Still sober though.

Comment

Working...
                          X