Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th November

Hi Limers,
    Sowwy I was just away trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans that have just come out of the drier. Lordy, Lordy am I gonna have to wave the chocolate cheerio.

Limers me lovely, you're smart and funny and now you've got the 'I want some of that ' attitude. The world is your lobster.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thanks Jc and Jodie. See you all later, kids have classes to go to.xx

Comment

Good morning Limers, JC, Starty, Jodie and everyone else who checks in;

Just waiting for my coffee..the little angel face woke up again at 5:20am. It doesn't matter what time I put her to bed, still around the same time everyday so there's no point in keeping her up later so I can get more sleep and she can be deprivied hers.

Limers, this is my 14th days sober and I'm feeling soo much better! I can't remember the last time I've ever been this way without one single drop. You can do it woman, you're full of piss and vinegar (lol..love that term) and you'll love the benefits. I'm so sorry about your boy, I can't imagine how hard that is..mine is still on 4.5 and not there yet. I'm sending you lots of hugs, and so is my babe.

I wonder how Oney did at the benefit? She better have snapped a bit in her outfit!

Comment

Morning Gia,

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;992891 wrote: Morning Gia,

Ah, my morning pick-me-up! Thank you my friend

JC, I'm trying to lose that last 5-10lbs and it's really frustrating me. I'm going to say the hell with it and buy some Hydroxycut, that will get rid of it for me. I've got some nice skinny jeans too that I want to fit back into it.

Comment

eeek, I don't even want to think about how much I've got to loose. I'm getting weighed at the doctors next week. Trouble is why is it when you put on weight it all goes on yer backside, thighs and middle.

Anyhoo I must away to the Saturday morning shopping. Better gets some treats in for Halloween, trouble is round here we get spotty 13 year olds in a bin bag and they think they're hilarious.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Peeps,

Busy this morn organising stuff, decided I need more cloakroom tickets for the raffle (just in case of a miracle and I sell loads tonight), so off to get them now.

4 Friends from here have donated to the benefit night (Breast Cancer Awareness) THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!

If any one of you can donate/buy a ticket or help in any way please pm me for Paypal addy, EVERY PENNY COUNTS!

My mother told me "Oney if you don't ask, you don't get..."

So I am asking......
                Thanks guys xx
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Limers...you ROCK and are a GREAT Mammy xx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I hate having to lose weight, I don't know how people do it who lose 80, 100, 200lbs? That amazes me.

Oney, great to hear the benefit is going along so well! We're having one here my mother does every year for MS. I'm thinking of contacting the Autism Department to put on a benefit for their cause, since they've given so much to help my daughter over the last couple of years and she is just doing just so amazing!! Time to pay it forward and give back some good Karma.

Good lord, I have my convection oven on self clean and it's gas. It is getting extremely hot in here right now and it still has a while to go. :blush:

P.S. Haha! It's so hot it started my kettle whistling on the warmer ontop..

Comment

one2many;992901 wrote: Morning Peeps,

Busy this morn organising stuff, decided I need more cloakroom tickets for the raffle (just in case of a miracle and I sell loads tonight), so off to get them now.

4 Friends from here have donated to the benefit night (Breast Cancer Awareness) THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!

If any one of you can donate/buy a ticket or help in any way please pm me for Paypal addy, EVERY PENNY COUNTS!

My mother told me "Oney if you don't ask, you don't get..."

So I am asking......
                      Thanks guys xx
                      Oney I was just going to trawl through last nights threads to copy this if you weren't here ............

Please please donate to this fabulous cause, I'm sure that if we all donate Oney will post a picture in her outfit for us????

Good morning to everyone else, and well done Jodie, Limers, and Gia for those great AF days ...............

JC I still have that stuff to post to you ............ I will make sure that I di it ...............

I'm heading into the garage to dig the smoke machine out .....

Don't know if this will work, but here is a link to a great halloween e-card that I was sent

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...25133/graphic1
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I will post a bleedin naked one if yis donate!!!

Thanks for helping me out Bets, I hate asking people for money but we have all been touched by breast Cancer, we all know someone..

Please help guys......no amout 2 small.....

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;992906 wrote: I will post a bleedin naked one if yis donate!!!.
                          Now be careful Oney!! :H:H
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I will Panno lol (and thanks xx)

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just got a GREAT donation...you know who you are and THANK you so much...

Any other takers???

Or is this thread dead in the water coz I is asking for money lol???

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You are doing a GRAND job Oney
                                Mum would be sooooo proud of you. In fact she most definitely is
                                Money coming your way xxx
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X