I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Hi everyone, I have been away in Auckland for two weeks as my dad was blown up in an explosion and caught on fire. He was in a coma in intensive care. So I have been beside his bed day and night. He is doing ok but has a long way to go.
    The good news is i have not drunk through this ordeal and i dont want to.
    I feel stronger for him if im AF.
    Anyway just wanted to check in to let those of you who were worried that i am ok.
    Please pray for my dad.
    Much love, Pink.
    HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Oh gosh Pink -you and your dad are both in my prayers - sending healing thoughts to both of you. Hang in there - stay strong. Love and hugs to you both,

Love Sun xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Hi Pink,

You and your dad are in my prayers.

Take care,

MF

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Pinkie...you are you dad are in my prayers nightly....and staying AF is truely the only way to help your family through this nightmare!!....hugs
        :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

sending prayers to you and yours pinky hang in there girl
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Pink- thinking of you and your Dad! Sending prayers too,
            Chook

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Angel, I'm so sorry to hear about this tragic accident. I will pray for your dad and family. John xx
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Hi Angel,

I will be sending prayers for your dad and you. I wish you all the strength in the world at this very difficult time. Love and best wishes, Saff xxxxx
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Oh, Pink honey, thank you for sharing this with us and asking. I am sending prayers, and will ask others to add him to their prayer list in their churches, so there will be hundreds more. Even without a name to give them, the prayers will go to the right place. Stay strong. We care about you too, and I know it's hard on you.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Oh, Pink, I am so sorry to hear about this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember to continue to take good care of yourself.
                    xx Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Oh heavens..just saw this.. BLESSINGS, pink angel.. for both, you and your dad...
                      xo
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

I'm so sorry.....my prayers are with you & your Dad.
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Pink, so sorry to hear about your dad, your dad you and your family are in my thoughts, and wishing you all well, this is a very difficult time for you,:l lilly x

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Sending prayers for you and your dad and all who love you both.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Sending prayers, Pink. Awful news. Thinking of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X