I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

So sorry to hear your tragic news and both you and your Dad are in my thoughts.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Prayers being said your your Dad Pink, so sorry to hear this news xxxStay strong hon x
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Wow, I type this with tears, overwhelmed by the love and support from so many of you. I didnt know so many people cared.
        Well we lost my brother tragically at 30 and so I am all my dad has got. He has had his breathing tube removed and is breathing alone so that is a positive. he is talking to me a little bit but is so very traumatized by the event. He may need plastic surgery on his face.
        The sad part is he doesnt look like my daddy anymore. But i can see his heart and thats far more important.
        Friends be thankful for your family and friends and each day they have with you with no suffering.
        Even though we suffer an addiction, its is minor in comparison to what some people are going through.
        So be thankful for your health and your sound mind and live each day like its the most special one.
        Once again thankyou to all of you for your amazing support, i so appreciate it!
        Might try and pop into chat later with some good news.
        HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Pink Angel,

I just wanted to offer you a big :l and my best wishes to you and your family. I am sorry to hear your news, but really glad to hear that your dad is improving.

You have been a wonderful daughter and really, really strong person not to drink at this very difficult time. I am full of admiration for you, as I know something like that would throw me right off track - you are amazing and your dad will be very proud of how you have handled this.

K x
          Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Pink - only just seen this. You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers ..... and its great that you have stayed sober through all of this. Kia kaha. :l
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
            X