Clear All

Army Thread 31st October

No, did not get much sleep lol....and Mia was up at the crack of dawn
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

one2many;993407 wrote: No, did not get much sleep lol....and Mia was up at the crack of dawn
      oh dear..that does put a downer on it..
      are you going out with your monsters tonight trick or treating??
      Jamie & Bonnie are taking Ollie out, he's gonna be a Diablo=( Devil ) :H:H
      won't need a lot of makeup with his mishievious face...!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Yep, 3 of mine will be going, I have another 2 kids coming to my house aswell so they can all go together.

Mia going as a dombie banpire (Zombie Vampire)
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Good morning everyone!

BOO! :devil:

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Morning Trooper's!

Great your night went well Oney. Happy Halloween whatever it is.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Morning Oney, BB, Mr G.

I knew it would be great Oney:l
              There you go BB

In the JC house
              Food will be served this evenink about 7pm GMT

Goodies will include a full roast lamb dinner followed by flapjacks, double choklit chip cookies, short bread, baked raspberry cheesecake.

I could prolly throw in a mud pie if the undies would giz the recipe
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

ahh...JC, you are so sweet with the coffee for me. Thank you ever so much.
                That cheesecake sounds so good! I love making them. I'm making some cookies to give away to the kids with their treat bags and some mummy punch with frogs floating in it. MMmmmmm...
                Oney, why didn't you get any sleep? Did you give it up to Wob? lol
                Morning G!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Morning Gia,

JC. That mud pie recipe is pretty simple i hear, but i don't know all the ingredient's. But they say that not only do you have to have the right mud/sheep dung balance, but depends where you source yer mud. An Aussie chef who wrote a few books by the name of Peter russell-clarke, prob has a recipe in there somewhere. Good luck.

Edit - Oh yeah. Sterilise the mud! (i think you have to bake it or summit?)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

So the mud at the bottom of an old plant pot would be of no use and is the use of artificial mud frowned on.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

JC. 'Wild' mud is best. And no pesticides, or mud from a garden apparently, organic or not. Wide open spaces mud from a paddock is a good start. But make sure it's organic, natural, and hasn't been sprayed by anything. Must be sterilised before use, but you only use a little bit of actual mud in the pie/cake anyway. The rest is whatever chocolate you like, especially with a cake.

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

I did see a recipe online for a Kitty Litter cake..and it looks very real! Almost a little too real.

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Kitty Litter Cake Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Here it is!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

YUUUMMM! All kinds of good stuff being whipped up in all the MWO kitchens around the globe:H! Halloween is not a big thing around here but we are getting together this afternoon with my son's English speaking play group for a party. There'll be kids from South Africa, New Zealand, Ireland, USA, and Trinidad/Tobago. Should be fun! All the mums are bringing treats and the kids will play games while us mums drink expresso and pig out. Happy Halloween (or whatever!) today! expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

expat3;993435 wrote: YUUUMMM! All kinds of good stuff being whipped up in all the MWO kitchens around the globe:H! Halloween is not a big thing around here but we are getting together this afternoon with my son's English speaking play group for a party. There'll be kids from South Africa, New Zealand, Ireland, USA, and Trinidad/Tobago. Should be fun! All the mums are bringing treats and the kids will play games while us mums drink expresso and pig out. Happy Halloween (or whatever!) today! expat xxx
                              I missed that over there too expat. I dressed her up anyway and took her around; took pics infront of the shop windows at the chocolate shops and such, they had nice displays on. I did get some french trick-or-treaters which I was happy about! Sounds like you're going to have a fun day!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Have a great day ex-pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X