Army Thread 31st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st October

Rightio I'm orff to put me wellies and bother the local farmer from some genuine organic mud.
    Laters my lovelies:l

ooooooooo and I'd better have a look at the Kitty Litter layer cake sounds delish.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Brigitte Bardot;993434 wrote: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Here it is!!
      X post BB, just had a look at it. eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwww doubled.

Right I really must be orff to the stove.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Hello troopers!!! Anyone :sofa:??

Hope you're all having a very, very

And for those who will be trick-or-treating tonight, hope you all have a great time!! Little kids and big "kids" as well....

Stirly
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Brigitte Bardot;993425 wrote: ahh...JC, you are so sweet with the coffee for me. Thank you ever so much.
          That cheesecake sounds so good! I love making them. I'm making some cookies to give away to the kids with their treat bags and some mummy punch with frogs floating in it. MMmmmmm...
          Oney, why didn't you get any sleep? Did you give it up to Wob? lol
          Morning G!
          I love that cookie idea BB, im going to cook xtra cakes to give away, what a lovely idea instead of all that sweetie shite :l

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

This year I made different kinds of treat bags; I still have candy in there but I also put in little things of Playdoh, stickers and tattoos and I'll hand out the cookies and give them some Mummy Punch. Just to mix it up a little. I want some of your cakes Limers!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Just wanted ya'll to see how I made a baby cry last night! :H

sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Brigitte Bardot;993499 wrote: This year I made different kinds of treat bags; I still have candy in there but I also put in little things of Playdoh, stickers and tattoos and I'll hand out the cookies and give them some Mummy Punch. Just to mix it up a little. I want some of your cakes Limers!
                That is a great idea with the Playdoh and stuff. They don't have Hallowe'en here but I remember as a child us getting whole bags of sweet candy and gorging til we were almost sick. Taffy-covered apples were very popular as were pop-corn balls but most people just gave out wrapped candy. The cookies and cake ideas sound great and I think kids would like them more than the candy. The Moms sure will...
                Hi Ruby. Almost didn't recognize you....

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

rubywillow;993501 wrote: Just wanted ya'll to see how I made a baby cry last night! :H

you sure scared me!:H

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

I think that a great idea bb, kids would love it, must remember that for next year.

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

You look deadly Rubers..scared the shite out of me..

Pics of the dress up night for Cancer on FB guys.....warning....Oney was taken over by an evil (and slapperish) spirit..
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

one2many;993535 wrote:
                        Pics of the dress up night for Cancer on FB guys.....warning....Oney was taken over by an evil (and slapperish) spirit..
                        I'm surprised Wob didn't go along with you to make sure no one tried to seduce you. :H:H HOT OUTFIT!!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

It got a LOT of attention Stirly lol...even for an old bird like me...
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Evening All

Brigitte Bardot;993499 wrote: Mummy Punch.
                            oooooooooh is that one of these that you give the little blighters when you're fed up of them knocking on the door.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

Lordy, lordy ,Oney. Just got back from FB and had to wipe Mr J C down with a wet dish cloth
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st October

one2many;993561 wrote: It got a LOT of attention Stirly lol...even for an old bird like me...
                                First of all, you aren't old and don't look anywhere near your age. Second, yer not a bird.

A "chick" yes...

But defo not a bird...

Hiya Jackie... this for Bess...

Comment

Working...
                                X