fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fed up

As the title says i'm fed up. I'm tired and feel ill and i've had enough. I wish i could just pause the world and have 30 mins to just relax.:upset:
    Sorry for the moan.

fed up

You need some help. Call someone. Hire someone. Take an afternoon. What do the docs, pharmacists say? I'm too far, but surely there is someone who can give you a wee bit of time? And your husband, what is he doing to help?? :hug: sweet girl
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

fed up

Such is life when you have kids Michelle...us Mum's don't get sick days unforunately.
      least you are not drinking, coz that would just make things a whole lot worse.

Being tired and fed up is part and parcel of being a parent, try to find the good in it, look beyound the mudane day to day monotony of it and enjoy your kids when they are young, they grow so fast.

Maybe ask your husband or your mother to give you a break or a hand.......young kids are hard work, I have 3 and they wear me out.

You do seem to be fed up a lot tho, have you spoken to your doctor about depression?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

fed up

I was actually wondering about postpartum??
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

fed up

Hi, he's doing MUCH better. He's back to his happy normal self. I think everything has just caught up with me =( My hubby has been helping out, well not yesterday but i killed him for it. He gave my a lie in this morning but i just couldn't sleep. Hey ho. Hopefully an early night will make me a little fresher tomorrow!

Comment

fed up

I'm on tablets for it already. It's just been a horrible 3 weeks with a very poorly boy. I just need to snap out of this tiredness and get back in the game! BUT HEY, NO DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

fed up

Yip, had it after Adam quite bad, was in a new area with NO friends and No support from family, Wob was working 15 hour days to try and get the house fixed up.

They were hard times but I got thru them. I wish I had know about positive thinking and attitude back them, I tended to feel sorry for myself too much.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

fed up

lil.michelle;993643 wrote: I'm on tablets for it already. It's just been a horrible 3 weeks with a very poorly boy. I just need to snap out of this tiredness and get back in the game! BUT HEY, NO DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Thats half the battle Michelle, that is a great stride forward,,, good on ya woman.

I do get it, I know how hard it is.....onwards and upwards from here xx

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

fed up

Sometimes you have PPD and you don't even know it, you just think that's the way you're supposed to feel since you've just had a baby. It's okay to feel fed-up, but if you feel that way everyday then maybe you might want to think about seeing a doctor. I was the same as Oney, in a new country away from all my family and friends and it was hard and I really drowned my sorrows in red wine, that's when I found this place. Big hugs to you Michelle ((hugs))

Comment

fed up

Aww no no. I'm really not down all the time. I'm SOOO much better, a million times better then i was. I'm sorry,i shouldn't have moaned. I know people have it much harder then me. Luckily, i'm able to enjoy every second with my children and find there happiness and joy makes me happy. You really do live for your children. HOWEVER, when ones been poorly for 3 weeks and screaming in pain, you feel so helpless yet you try to be sooo strong and it catches up with you i guess. Sorry, i shouldn't have posted, not when people are struggling soooooo much more with life then me.

Comment

fed up

Good lord no! Moan away! You need to, helps keep you sane. lol.
                      I was just worried that it was all the time, because that would be horrible to feel that way all the time. I'm very happy to hear that you're not.
                      Being a Mom is hard, and when they go through things it's really hard on a person.
                      I love my child more then my own life, but after everything we've went through together since she was born there are some days when I can handle anything that's thrown at me..and somedays when I cry over the smallest thing.

Comment

fed up

Hi Lil,
                        I have noticed a lot of posts recently where you are fed up or down and finding things hard. Sometimes meds need a few weeks/months to kick in so don't give up just yet. It also sounds like you have a lot of good things going on in your life so don't lose sight of that either. You're doing great with not drinking while you're feeling like this - keep pushing through and you'll be fine.
                        K x
                        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
                        X