Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1011949 wrote: Missy - you having trouble sleeping?
    yes, as it happens, but nothing too major! How did you know?? :H Feeling a bit stressed about tomorrow - I have to give a keynote speech and I feel inadequately prepared.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm psychotic. I know everything. I'm just about 100% sure that you'll romp it in tomorrow. You usually do. If all else fails, wing it.

Comment

How did she know?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

tawnyfrog;1011956 wrote: I'm psychotic.
          :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

fuckin jinx

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

pardon me once again

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

yeah, I know. Sent off my draft notes to a few people tonight and they all gave it the thumbs up and made some useful suggestions. Just have performance anxiety. Even though I feel under-prepared, I know I will get to the end of tomorrow and realise how totally over-prepared I was. Someday I will stop suffering from imposter syndrome.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

thanks TF. Appreciate it. Now I'm off to make sure I get a good nights sleep.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya RC - heck, shouldn't you be sleeping too?

Missy - stop with the sufferin'. LOL Hey - you know that thing Reggie told us about? Counting backwards from 100 in 3's? It truly, really truly works! I'm shit at counting backward in threes. I'm fine at 97, 94, 91 and then it all starts turning into a shower of plop-plops and I fall asleep before I can sort it out.

Comment

Nigh nee nigh folks and fellow psychotics.....
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!

Are all youse yeller bellied sap sucker's in bed already?!

Well, making music all arvo. By jove, i think i'm onto something. Beauwwwdiful.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

yer all frikkin phsychotic

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1011983 wrote: yer all frikkin phsychotic
                            Thank's RC. I hope you're including me there.

Hi Mish, sounds like you had a nice weekend all up. Beauwwdiful.
                            Hi Beag's, hope the pup's and mum and YOU are well.
                            Missy, suck it up Princess and just nail it monday.

A maaarvellous night to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Most defonately..Mr and Mrs..time for me to say g'nite

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well,MrG - you showed up just in time ... I was ready to clunck the choppers into the glass which sits daintily on the embroidered and beaded doily. ***phew - that ought to put off any potential swain ***

I was thinking today how much our world has shrunk. This site and MrGoogle has made me look at stuff I've never looked at before. Because I now "know" people, I tend to check out where they live, what they eat etc. I always knew LA was on one side and NY on the other but holy heck, didn't really think about the bits in the middle.

My visit to the US was brief. It was a business trip about 10?? years ago. Two days in LA where I discovered Victoria's Secret and Walmart. Thinking back ... I really really liked those yellow lace-up work boots. The people in charge thought we'd like a day trip to Tijuana. I remember a dude serenading us over a tequila and guacamole lunch with Vaya Condios (sp?) on a 5-string guitar. Who needs the "E" anyway? Then on to Nashville for seven days. And a side trip to Bowling Green, TN for a concert.

All too fast.

I want to see Vermont. and Virginia. and Colorado. and creep into Canada to see those amazing autumnal colours. But - I'm scared of bears.

Going to bed now. Nighters all.

Comment

Working...
                                X