Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1012340 wrote: FANTASTIC Saffy!!! I teared up reading that. Bloody DEADLY!
    Thanks ONey, its the highlight of my life, thats for sure!!! Sobriety is soooo worth it!!
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

How come your families are so much more interesting than mine?
      Gentle rain today. I'll enjoy pottering around doing some nice quiet chores and restoring order.

You've done incredibly well with those boys Sapph. A huge acheivement as a single parent.

Are you gonna have another burl at posting those piccies Beags and Mish ?

Best catch up on some reading.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;1012342 wrote: Hey Techstar,

Yes I am a lucky little devil aint I!!!!! Are you doing bootcamp today? I am just about to put on my joggers and hit the park.
        Tomorrow sweetie. Have a good run!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sapphire1;1012304 wrote: Morning Tawny and Techie (put ya clothes on JOhn),

Well Michael arrived at 4pm yesterday afternoon. He is really tanned, very lean from hard work on the boats and still incredibly handsome. He looks like a more chiselled version of Tom Cruise crossed with Hugh Grant. How did I recognise him Tawny? He looks just like me only darker hair and tanned. I am still over the moon to have him here, he is asleep at the moment. We had a family/friends bar-b-que last night with the boys playing guitars both electric and acoustic; conga drums; djembe drum and gongs (I play a mean bongo) To have all four boys at home at one time is something that hasnt happened for almost 7 years. To have both myself and Rowan well, for Michael is the greatest gift. Last time he saw either of us, I was drinking and Rowan was in a psych ward. So now he has his brother and his mother back and better than ever before. He will stay for about ten days and then fly back to Italy for work. I now plan to save and visit him in Italy within six months. The house is still,I have all four boys asleep under one roof, what more could I possibly want:h
          This beautiful post will keep me smiling all day. I can only imagine your joy, Saff. I'd love just one day with my two girls (on their own) here. We had such great times before it all hit the fan, especially with young Chickadee.
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Well Michael arrived at 4pm yesterday afternoon. He is really tanned, very lean from hard work on the boats and still incredibly handsome. He looks like a more chiselled version of Tom Cruise crossed with Hugh Grant. How did I recognise him Tawny? He looks just like me only darker hair and tanned. I am still over the moon to have him here, he is asleep at the moment. We had a family/friends bar-b-que last night with the boys playing guitars both electric and acoustic; conga drums; djembe drum and gongs (I play a mean bongo) To have all four boys at home at one time is something that hasnt happened for almost 7 years. To have both myself and Rowan well, for Michael is the greatest gift. Last time he saw either of us, I was drinking and Rowan was in a psych ward. So now he has his brother and his mother back and better than ever before. He will stay for about ten days and then fly back to Italy for work. I now plan to save and visit him in Italy within six months. The house is still,I have all four boys asleep under one roof, what more could I possibly want:h
            Saff, that is lovely, you sound so happy there,

Comment

Just overheard: The boy reading out a serial number over the phone to a mate.

R for ratshit
              D for deadshit
              P for prick
              C for...............

At which point my fist came slamming down on the desk beside him.

Being a mother is learning to creep up more quietly than a Marselle Marceau.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1012540 wrote: Just overheard: The boy reading out a serial number over the phone to a mate.

R for ratshit
                D for deadshit
                P for prick
                C for...............

:H:H:H

Dog. I should send the eldest cub your way for lessons in swearing. He is such a fecking little Miss Priss. I can't even get him to spell out out a few choice ones. The middle finger? Forget it!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Saffy,

Awesome, awesome, awesome...

:l:l:l
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1012549 wrote: :H:H:H

Dog. I should send the eldest cub your way for lessons in swearing. He is such a fecking little Miss Priss. I can't even get him to spell out out a few choice ones. The middle finger? Forget it!
                    I'm pretty sure my boy could teach him and you a thing or two
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1011997 wrote: Well, all we gotta do is fire up the bus, and orf we go. Easy. And i'm sure RC would be only too happy to show us the sight's when we're all in Canada.
                      Dog that would be a laugh. An undies bus trip across North America. Have you seen Festival Express? Like that, only sober :H:H

tawnyfrog;1012273 wrote:

Missy - tell us you killed 'em with your wit, charm and brilliance. We need details.

Not good on wit, charm and brilliance but do a good line in thinking outside the box. Had the killer "apres-dejeneur" slot and followed a bloke who is incredibly boring and so full of his own self-importance that he used up half my time as well as his own! Half the audience were asleep by the time I got to strut my stuff, but as I had to do it faster than I intended, I think I woke a few people up, Leapt around and flailed my arms a bit - that always helps :H

sapphire1;1012304 wrote:
                      To have all four boys at home at one time is something that hasnt happened for almost 7 years. To have both myself and Rowan well, for Michael is the greatest gift. Last time he saw either of us, I was drinking and Rowan was in a psych ward. So now he has his brother and his mother back and better than ever before. He will stay for about ten days and then fly back to Italy for work. I now plan to save and visit him in Italy within six months. The house is still,I have all four boys asleep under one roof, what more could I possibly want:h
                      :l what more indeed!

byebyebridgetjones;1012540 wrote:
                      Just overheard: The boy reading out a serial number over the phone to a mate.

R for ratshit
                      D for deadshit
                      P for prick
                      C for...............

Go Supermum!! :H

Have run out of emoticons, but RATFL or whatever letters it is
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well Mad Moselle and I are sitting here typing this and thinking that youz all are off watching Glee or summat.

We are also reflecting on how nice it is to sit here together sober and simple. We are thinking back on our 16 odd years together, and predicting that the ones to come will be the best yet.

We think it's funny how gratitude will just sneek up and slap us across the head like that sometimes.

We,re going to go have anice shower, a cup of tea, a companionable read, and plan a wholesome day tomorrow, knowing that we can.

We know none of it would be possible without the undies.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

Ah, noice post Bridge. :l

Well, i might just take the feckin week off work. See how i feel in the morning. This making music lark, and being very productive, can be all consuming, and i like it. Unfortunately for the moment, there is this other thing called a day job that i've got to maintain. Not one for too many sickies, so might just take some whilst in the mood. Feeling a little somber, and disjointed, but ok. Mmm, might just be the intensive artistry, he say's.

Have a marvellous night everyone, and get a beetroot up ya.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening all,

Hmmm ... 'somber and disjointed' sort of sums up my feelings for the past few days. I've put it down to the weather. Today was cold and windy and drizzly and it just prevented me from achieving anything of substance. I seem to calm down in the evening, knowing there's nothing else I can do.

So I guess I'm a bit like Bridge - just sitting here with Spike on the couch and Wong on the mat; the chooks are locked up; the possum has left the building for the night and the birds have all stopped chirping. I watched silhouetted trees bending in the last glimmer of light; the only things I can hear are the gentle windchimes and a blowie.

That all seems terribly alright.

'xcept I haven't got a beetroot ***sob***

Comment

PMSLROFLMFAOTF!

Yep, i reckon the grey weather has been having an influence here. But just above the grey skies........!

Reggie, great new's. Is it electric? If acoustic, nylon string? I'm tipping fender electric?

Wait on....Robert Johnston...umm, Gibson!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1012638 wrote: Evening all,

Ah, noice post Bridge. :l

Well, i might just take the feckin week off work. See how i feel in the morning. This making music lark, and being very productive, can be all consuming, and i like it. Unfortunately for the moment, there is this other thing called a day job that i've got to maintain. Not one for too many sickies, so might just take some whilst in the mood. Feeling a little somber, and disjointed, but ok. Mmm, might just be the intensive artistry, he say's.

Have a marvellous night everyone, and get a beetroot up ya.
                                Hey G. I was wondering if any of your new music is ready for you tube? I'm patiently waiting. BTW, I like to use one of your tunes as background audio to a powerpoint presentation my staff will be presenting to our clients both domestic and international!?
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X