Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Undies. Saffy, your time with your boys warms my heart too.
    Tawny, I slept many hours yesterday...too many if you know what I mean and I think you do.
    Mr G you were duly included. I think you all take turns being the ring master. Hilarious yous are!
    Ok, on the note of being included I just want to sincerely thank you for engaging in conversation with me even though you know I'm posting rather pissed. You don't have to and I do appreciate it. Having said that, I will do my best not to.
    Invisible hugs..........

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Aw what an awesome idea Techie! Hope you put yer clothes on for it!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning Youz.

RC, we've all done it. The advantage of coming here is that we are all so 'out there' one wouldn't know the difference :H What's your master plan, love ?

I love reading the over-nighters when I wake up. Keeps the thread warm and comfy.

You know the best thing about this Baclofen ? (apart from the fact that it stops you from being a right tool)....it's the SLEEP.....It's fabulous from almost the first day. And if the dog or the cat or the boy wake you up during the night, you just sink into another chapter of peaceful sleep. I have never slept like this since I was travelling the planet in the 80's and 90's with a backpack, not a worry in the world, pleasantly exhausted every night from hauling my life around on my back. Interesting thing.....I was already a binge drinker for 5 years at this stage.....but I drank twice in several years, and never even gave it a thought. That's where I plan to get back to.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi RC - yep, we knew but you know the drill - just get back on that horse or bike or sled or moose ... whatever mode of transport is most appropriate for Canadians.

Morning Undies - just gone 7am and it's looking ok to venture outside. Might deadshit-ratshit-orsehole-prick back in at lunchtime to see what you're all up to.

Hiya Bridge

Comment

tawnyfrog;1012926 wrote: Hi RC - yep, we knew but you know the drill - just get back on that horse or bike or sled or moose ... whatever mode of transport is most appropriate for Canadians.

Morning Undies - just gone 7am and it's looking ok to venture outside. Might deadshit-ratshit-orsehole-prick back in at lunchtime to see what you're all up to.

Hiya Bridge
            Oh I see I'm on the ignore button again :upset:
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all!

G'day Techie. Thank's, i pm'd you.

You're alway's welcome here RC. Yes, do you have direction, a master plan, or even better, a next step? At least you are on this site, and to me, that is alway's a step forward.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oooops, Techi - didn't see ya there - too busy reading up on what's happening at Bootcamp. *** add sorry thingy here ***

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1012915 wrote: Morning Youz.

RC, we've all done it. The advantage of coming here is that we are all so 'out there' one wouldn't know the difference :H What's your master plan, love ?

I love reading the over-nighters when I wake up. Keeps the thread warm and comfy.

You know the best thing about this Baclofen ? (apart from the fact that it stops you from being a right tool)....it's the SLEEP.....It's fabulous from almost the first day. And if the dog or the cat or the boy wake you up during the night, you just sink into another chapter of peaceful sleep. I have never slept like this since I was travelling the planet in the 80's and 90's with a backpack, not a worry in the world, pleasantly exhausted every night from hauling my life around on my back. Interesting thing.....I was already a binge drinker for 5 years at this stage.....but I drank twice in several years, and never even gave it a thought. That's where I plan to get back to.
                  Morning gorgeous, beautiful, sunny dispositioned, embuggerance deflecting, flower of inspiration! :h

Wow, the bac appears to be working well for you in the sleep dept. what about re the grog? A noticable effect? There seems to be more positives than other on your bac journey friend?

And the only one around here who's 'out there', is you. :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1012775 wrote: Aw what an awesome idea Techie! Hope you put yer clothes on for it!
                    Thanks. I needed to get clearance from the artist. It looks like a go. I'll wear as little flannel as possible :H
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guitarista;1012973 wrote: Morning gorgeous, beautiful, sunny dispositioned, embuggerance deflecting, flower of inspiration! :h

Wow, the bac appears to be working well for you in the sleep dept. what about re the grog? A noticable effect? There seems to be more positives than other on your bac journey friend?

And the only one around here who's 'out there', is you. :H
                      Oh defo a goer in the grog dept. Doesn't even get a look in. I just look forward to me shows, me cuppa, bit of a commune with the boy and Mad Moselle. Then take a flying runner into bed.
                      None of the personal powerpoint presentations running through my head about going to the bottle-O, choosing a lovely glass, hearing the pop and fizz, feeling all fossifticated.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

"personal powerpoint presentations running through my head"
                        i love the image mate, i so get that!
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

for TF,
                          401 days can be converted to one of these units:
                          34,646,400 seconds
                          577,440 minutes
                          9624 hours
                          57 weeks (rounded down)
                          .hehehehe...
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1012993 wrote: Oh defo a goer in the grog dept. Doesn't even get a look in. I just look forward to me shows, me cuppa, bit of a commune with the boy and Mad Moselle. Then take a flying runner into bed.
                            None of the personal powerpoint presentations running through my head about going to the bottle-O, choosing a lovely glass, hearing the pop and fizz, feeling all fossifticated.
                            I'm so delighted and happy to hear that Bridge. Keep it going!

Morning Aspy!

Well, i've got the week off work. This is very noice.

L8tr.

Comment

aspman;1013009 wrote: for TF,
                              401 days can be converted to one of these units:
                              34,646,400 seconds
                              577,440 minutes
                              9624 hours
                              57 weeks (rounded down)
                              .hehehehe...
                              Yeah, but how many heartbeat's is that, Mr. mathematician? Eh?

Comment

Well thank you all again. I've taken the endless supply out of the house and cut back to what is usually an acceptable level for me. However, without going into details I was definitely triggered by an incident to hit the f*k it button and escape the madness of the world. I'm not sure what to do about that but realize such things and be strong?? I'm still not ready to just say no more whatsoever.
                                If I could drink a bottle of wine 2 or three times a week it would not be a problem. That is the goal. May not be everyone's definition of modding but I could maintain my emotional balance and activities quite well on that. Ok just going to hit the send now.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X