X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

sapphire1;995135 wrote:
    Oh FFS!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;995390 wrote: Who's that freak in your avatar man ?
      That's my great grandfather Emileano Zapatista, of Mexico.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;995397 wrote: That's my great grandfather Emileano Zapatista, of Mexico.
        I knew you'd say that. I actually came running back from the kitch to change it.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Now i'm looking at bug's on a t.v. ad for warning about bloody locust's!

Comment

Can't talk ... watching some US bull-riding stuff. Have rendered myself speechless ...

Comment

How are you now Bridge? Settled to a degree?

Thank's for those mag titles TF. I'll check them out. I'm sure there are a few.

Comment

And I see that Limewire is under court order to close down. No access to site at all.
                Can't believe they got away with it that long.
                But where do we steal music from now ? :H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;995414 wrote: And I see that Limewire is under court order to close down. No access to site at all.
                  Can't believe they got away with it that long.
                  But where do we steal music from now ? :H
                  Really? Yep, they were at it for awhile. I think 'Spotify' does a very similar thing, but they mightn't be 'in' Oz yet, i.e. you prob can't access it.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;995388 wrote: Usual M.O.
                    You hold er down. I'll rip it off.
                    K ?

NNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo!!!

I love this watch.
                    It tells me I have walked/runned/cycled 87km in the last week at an average speed of 9.4km (max of 42 km coming down a hill on the bike! - yee-haa - broke the speed limit ). What this does for the personal self-esteem of an overweight middle-aged sheila is incomparable!!

Guitarista;995389 wrote:
                    Evening folk's,

Quite cool here today. Isn't summer supposed to be starting in a few week's?! The weather down this end is unstrayan in every sense. But, very Melbourne i spose. Choc soy in fridge, and tonight i'm chillin'. Yeahh.
                    Cant remember whether I told you but we swapped to Choc Soy last week. it is very efffective at ensuring that Mr B has not more of 2 tsps of dessert :H:H

Booked my tickets to Melbourne - fly in on the 16th, out on the 20th! Wish I could stay for the weekend markets (and to see Leonard C again) but need to get back here for stuff.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;995412 wrote: How are you now Bridge? Settled to a degree?.
                      I am distraught and discombobulated by my 48 hour IT drought.
                      Deeply disturbed in fact.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[QUOTE=Miss Behaving;995418]NNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo!!!

It tells me I have walked/runned/cycled 87km in the last week at an average speed of 9.4km
                        QUOTE]

Sounds appalling. Even more reason to get it off.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

bridge - get an i-pad. Even an i-pod touch. Shooot ..... when I was in Sydney, the telecom companies were giving away i-phones free with their plans. (having said that, I am strictly a pre-pay person myself)
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;995418 wrote: NNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo!!!

I love this watch.
                            It tells me I have walked/runned/cycled 87km in the last week at an average speed of 9.4km (max of 42 km coming down a hill on the bike! - yee-haa - broke the speed limit ). What this does for the personal self-esteem of an overweight middle-aged sheila is incomparable!!

Cant remember whether I told you but we swapped to Choc Soy last week. it is very efffective at ensuring that Mr B has not more of 2 tsps of dessert :H:H

Booked my tickets to Melbourne - fly in on the 16th, out on the 20th! Wish I could stay for the weekend markets (and to see Leonard C again) but need to get back here for stuff.
                            Multi quotes? I'll give ya's multi quotes!

Great suff on the choc soy Missy. I don't know why i like it, but right now, the freezer door is ajar, and the gloves are orf! If you fancy a coffee, or a choc soy whislt in Melbourne, i'd be delighted.

byebyebridgetjones;995420 wrote:
                            I am distraught and discombobulated by my 48 hour IT drought.
                            Deeply disturbed in fact.
                            Well, a few deep breath's love, then how about a couple of laps around the block. That should shake out some of that discombobobobulated stuff.

Comment

Miss Behaving;995423 wrote: bridge - get an i-pad. Even an i-pod touch. Shooot ..... when I was in Sydney, the telecom companies were giving away i-phones free with their plans. (having said that, I am strictly a pre-pay person myself)
                              But I really like my little ipod shuffle 1984 model :H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well, a few deep breath's love, then how about a couple of laps around the block. That should shake out some of that discombobobobulated stuff.

Yeah.
                                That's not going to happen.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X