Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Night Saph, night folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

aaahhh alone again in my rambling thoughts.
      which are :
      ageing. is there any fuckin way this can be done gracefully? NO. there is NO WAY that wrinkles, sagging & "folds" (aka "love handles") can be taken with pleasure, unless you are in love with Benjamin Button. having had a shower tonight (yes folks, keep your hair on) there is just a certain unfriendliness about the inner thigh wobble & the poochie gut. I USED TO HAVE A 6-PACK. how come i can't get one on e-bay?
      food: why does cheese have such sex appeal? I'm not talking the smegma kind, i'm talkin' everyday human consumption cheese. As i unpacked my trusty Engel from the trip away I realised i had in my possession : goats cheese,danish feta,caramelised onion cheddar, a whopping chunk of tasssie triple cream brie....& oh yes lets' not forget the good old lump of matured cheddar from that matriach of cheeses ; Watsonia. i mean, i CANNOT go a day without cheese. speaking of which, i'm now making my own fresh ricoota, which in the words of modern kiwis, is CHOICE,BRO.
      bugs: why in whatever is considered Great & Holy do we have a DIFFERENT plethora of bugs everytime there is a heat wave? Can't we just stick to the midgeees, why must we intersperse with flying ants & large black moths that smudge when you kill 'em.
      drought : argh. argh. mantra : bumfuck nowhere bumfuck nowhere bumfuck nowhere.
      cooking shows : do they exude a secret opioid substance from the telly screen that makes me catatonically watch them? they must. everything from iron chef to that silly pommie program River Cottage - love watching them.
      ah loneliness come hither & take me away. i know you want me.

Comment

Going Strong;993792 wrote:
        Angel how is your job?
        Shit - I quit yesterday.

Comment

Guitarista;993819 wrote:
          I shall p.m. you a link to this music lark i've been waffling on about for ages Grinder, as i'd like you to hear it.
          Would love to hear it...

Comment

2am start and alls swell...
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning, Aspy

I hope you have a fantastic day.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Aspy and nice of you to drop by Tip!

Beagle, thanks for chat last night ..... it helped me out a lot. Is Ricotta easy to make??

Angel - everything okay with you? How come you decided to quit your job?

Love to have a choc soy with you in Melbourne Mr G. Just trying to sort out some things with a few friends but will PM you when I know what my movements are likely to be like.

Waiting with baited breath to see what Sappy finds on PB this morning ......... :H

And big hellos to everyone else as well!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Angelcakes;995669 wrote: Shit - I quit yesterday.
                  What happened Grinder? I remember you saying you were enjoying the job. Are you okay?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning all,

No worries Missy.

Think i'll get out of here quick like before the Saph is unleashed in her new found PB glory!

Comment

Morning all,

No worries Missy.

Think i'll get out of here quick like before the Saph is unleashed in her new found PB glory! :H

Comment

Morning all,

Can't wait any longer for Sapph's morning masterpiece. You'd think she'd set her alarm ...

Gorgeous day and I'm orff and out there. Be happy.

Comment

at the wonders of IT, enables you to express yourself is no many and varied ways. LUv yas from the bottom of my heart xx
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

check out oneys thread, interesting read. oh the self delousional tricks ive used to drink in the past...

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ple-46006.html
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X