• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Well Sapphy - you've just made mine!

Comment

I thought Taz would tickle your fancy Tawn...have a wonderful day
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi everyone. Love the graphics Saff. Bridge has a new computer, YAY. The Frog hit it BIG at the races, YAY. Missy and G are talkin' getting together for frozen treats, YAY. In the meantime, Techie is freezing his ass off in a poorly heated cottage on an inlet in Wellfleet, MA. I'm not complaining, it's beautiful here, but the firewood was left uncovered. It would take a solar flare to start these things. So, I'm off to town to eat about 4,000 calories and find fire wood. I may have to skin roadkill on the way for warmth. Have a GREAT day all!

Good luck with the new PC Bridge!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Squeal............

I just got my Baclofen. Perfectly packaged, highly discounted, no dramas with customs, all in under a week.
          I haven't been so excited about experimenting with drugs since I hit Europe in the 80's.

Now what do I do ? :H

Sapph.....I've got some left over Valium from my back that you're welcome to. Just saying.
          And I see we have created a photobucket monster :H

I've obviously 'missed a bit' about Missy coming to Melbourne. what an international woman of mystery.

It seems that the arrival of Athena and Demeter/Gaia (TBC) is imminent this afternoon after school. Pick up could not be entertained without the boy and his new found love of poultry being present. These ladies are surplus to requirements elsewhere, already adult and (God forbid) laying.

I will not be publicly quoted complaining about rain.....but COME ON
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Gday Tech,

Where are you? MA wheres that? Are you working or holidaying at the mo? How is your leg? Ten thousand questions. Are you back exercising yet?
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]
              Yey, Bridge is on drugs.........and shes got new chookies....and a new computer.........Have you got the titration schedule worked out...dumb question, just arsekin

Comment

[C..........
                OLOR=Red][/COLOR]

Comment

aspman;996011 wrote: check out oneys thread, interesting read. oh the self delousional tricks ive used to drink in the past...

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ple-46006.html
                  Thanks for that Aspy. It is great, and I have posted my formal announcement about going down the Antabuse route. Thanks to Reg and Beagle who were a bit instrumental in this decision (even though they probably didn't realise it at the time :H)

Next year is not going to be a repeat of 2010!

MA - Massachusetts?

Sounds like drugs are all the rage on the undies thread :H:H

Bridge .... what happened to batteries for the camera? :H Thought you'd got them already :h
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sapphire1;996064 wrote: COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]
                    Yey, Bridge is on drugs.........and shes got new chookies....and a new computer.........Have you got the titration schedule worked out...dumb question, just arsekin
                    NoI haven't.....thought I might start on 10mg X 3 per day = 30mg.
                    Any feedback would be happily received re this.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;996040 wrote: In the meantime, Techie is freezing his ass off in a poorly heated cottage on an inlet in Wellfleet, MA.
                      How warm is the definition of "poorly heated" in MA techie? :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sapphire1;996061 wrote: Gday Tech,

Where are you? MA wheres that? Are you working or holidaying at the mo? How is your leg? Ten thousand questions. Are you back exercising yet?
                        I think it's Massechussetts (sp) like we use NSW QLD etc.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;996085 wrote:

Bridge .... what happened to batteries for the camera? :H Thought you'd got them already :h
                          I used them for .....erm....something else.............
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

YAY ! The undies are all on drugs............

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;996092 wrote: I used them for .....erm....something else.............
                              okay, I'm not even going to ask if it was for what I am thinking ..... :H:H

starting on the Bac today Bridge? or tomorrow? Really really interested in how you do. Ans also interested in you opinions on talking to GPs about stuff that we get on-line and also herbal remedies. My GP is truly fab, but a bit sniffy about recommendations that are not based on controlled double-blind trials. I can sort of understand that, but when you're desperate and at the last options, any port in a storm is fine!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;996102 wrote: YAY ! The undies are all on drugs............

No you wont kill the children of the revolution...nah nah nah narnarnarnar

Comment

Working...
                                X