Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

G'day Reg,

Golden tone....noice. I knew one bloke but he carked it last year.
    No-one else comes to mind at the mo. There's a good bloke by the name of Ian Rumbold in Fitzroy. He work's out the back of Warehouse sound P.A. systems/stage gear/hire/sales in Argyle st, off Brunswick st. He's an electronics guy, but fixes amps and i'm sure his expertise extends to valves. He's been in the game for year's, and is good. If he can't do it, he'd definately know who can.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Bridgers,

I am SO sorry about your little cat, it is heartbreaking. But I am glad of the support that you got, doesn't make it easier but kinda a little more bearable...

Thinking of you xxx
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Night Reg.

Howya Oner's..x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi there MrG, was glad to read of your kiss xxx

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;999254 wrote: Hi there MrG, was glad to read of your kiss xxx
            I was glad to be the recipient!

Comment

Awhwhhh those unexpected "bonuses" make life worth living xx

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;999258 wrote: Awhwhhh those unexpected "bonuses" make life worth living xx
                Wish i could plant one on Bridget.

Comment

Guitarista;999260 wrote: Wish i could plant one on Bridget.
                  I'm sure she wouldn't mind because you're phylloxera free!

Comment

I know you do lol.....stranger things have happened in this life xx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;999261]I'm sure she wouldn't mind because you're phylloxera free![/QUOTE

Indubitubably, but If i could just get rid of this rash.....

Comment

:l Bridge:l What a great attitude.:l

I shall now remove myself to the Army and use up the rest of the days smilie quota
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

She must be absolutely devastated. A longtime pet/family member. I've p.m'd her to see how she is, but understandably she'd be very upset.

Comment

I know Mr G I went completely to pieces when my beloved Dylan died.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Reggie;999242 wrote: Hi Mr G I was hoping you pop on just dragged me old Golden Tone Bass Master amp out from storage do you know any good valve type amp service type guys ? Thanks in advance
                              Reggie ... don't know if a Husqvarna driving girl can be of any help ... BUT ... it seems to me you're gonna need an older technician, who knows how to balance the output valves. Maybe that's why they've all popped their clogs. Here''s what I've unearthed for ya but if I'm barking up the wrong tree, I'm sorry ...

Tube Amp Repairs Melbourne Australia Guitar Amp Repairs

Comment

May Dylan rest in peace JC.

Comment

Working...
                                X