Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Zorsted.
    Must watch 'We can be heros' and retire.
    Don't tell Sarge Techie I was up past curfew.
    See youz at bugle call.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mum's the word! :h:h

Night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

think I found her...
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1000741 wrote: think I found her...
          Oh wow - that's amazing!!!

Morning all.

Feeling very pleased with myself today .... Mr B gets back tonight and I have successfully negotiated the week AF. Its much easier when he is here .... it is when he is away that I am at risk of slipping into my bad habits.

Glad you are feeling better Saff.

Busy day today ......... see ya's later
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1000784 wrote: Oh wow - that's amazing!!!

Morning all.

Feeling very pleased with myself today .... Mr B gets back tonight and I have successfully negotiated the week AF. Its much easier when he is here .... it is when he is away that I am at risk of slipping into my bad habits.

Glad you are feeling better Saff.

Busy day today ......... see ya's later
            Hiya Missy.
            Good for you - you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

Where's the Froglet? She hasn't gone off on her
            by any chance. Seriously, hope all is well. Not like Tawny to go missing and not let us know first.

Hope you all

Stirly inkele:
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning Missy, and greetings International guest's and all to drop in. The (solar powered) light is alway's on.

Ah, great stuff Missy on your af week.

Well, today is the 11th of November, the day World war 1 hostilities ceased, in 1918 at 11.00 a.m.
              Lest we forget.

A safe, sober, and maarvellous day to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

YAY Missy. Great control there mate. It's all these little feathers in our caps that add up to success I reckon.

Thanks for the reminder Mr G......now get out there and find some good looking sorts to ogle.

Hiya Stirly. I think you might be right. She's gotten on that Husqvana (how the HELL do you spell it )......and just forgotten to come home. I fear that there are headlights, a DVD player, air con and heating, leather seats with seat warmers, probably a microwave, so it may be some time.
                Why didn't she just buy a campervan with a mower application ?

I am having the Oestrogen Express over for a m/tea and trans fats. Except I'm not allowed to have the trans fats or Techie will corporal punish me.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge. :h

Techie's boot camp thread is a beauty. Have a good day.

L8tr folk's.

Comment

Morning Gang,

'Sorright, I'm here - just had a very pleasant day and night away but came home early to let the girls out. Ah, the responsibilities ...

Back once I've read what everyone's been up to ... in the meantime ...

Comment

BEAUTIFUL flowers Froglet!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

This really is a superb time of year for the roses. Speshally if you got your Dynamic Lifter and a spray of lime sulphate on in time.

i think you might have some nice David Austins there Froglet.????
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Clues:

-Day and night away
                          -David Austin

:upset:

Comment

techie;1000947 wrote: Clues:

-Day and night away
                            -David Austin

:upset:
                            Yeah. I reckon she's getting some as well.
                            Glad someone is.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Geez you lot run away with things ...

I've told yers, I'm 78, unapproachable let alone doable. And if I did get done you reckon I'd tell yers?

Too much to comment on on reading back but Aspy - you're a true romantic at heart. The way you finished the love story just made me sob ...

Techie - good fun Bootcamp thread.

Sapphy - you ok?

So now I'm working on bringing next winter's wood under cover. Cart and stack two trailers worth per day. Plus pull two barrows of weeds per day And guess what the only sound to be heard on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month in all of Central Victoria was? Yep. That demented Frog woman on her mower. Bloody watch was slow.

So, after a salad sanger (with beetroot) I'm going back in. Stuff the consequences ...

Comment

Beetroot you say ?
                                You devil woman.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X