• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

G- love the 'tache
    TF - Love the photos
    BJ - Love the 'xpenny wee comment
    Miss - You heading to Melbourne?? I so want a PM with the G-Blokes stats.
    Saph - I hear you sister - slow learner alert
    Beags - xo
    Cedars - welcome

Things I've learnt this week - no-one really cares what you're wearing on a construction site (but I still do)

Throb throb.

Comment

Oh, and Reg...you big spunk with the big shorts - special throb.

Comment

Evening all,

I've got the Nair.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

techie;1001583 wrote: Well ain't that a kick in the beetroot. As you wish...Goodbye Froglet
          Well, he didn't last long. What happened TF? Did ya plant the tongue too early? :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

AW JUST A GOOD MORNIN TO YA ALL

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi RC! I love Canadian's! What are you wearing?

Comment

Oh well Reg. I was looking forward to displaying my beautiful silk bathrobe from Singapore. Hope you have a good night.

Comment

What? No shower????? Tell your guests to bugger off Reggie.
                  Oh well, enjoy silently slinking around in your Singers silky, Mr. G.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1001736 wrote: What? No shower????? Tell your guests to bugger off Reggie.
                    Oh well, enjoy silently slinking around in your Singers silky, Mr. G.
                    Will do TF. And all is not lost. At least i have a peeping tom neighbour who'll appreciate me robe.

Comment

hi all underoonies. thought i'd get in early to catch you all.
                      mr g - a silky robe always looks very Hugh Hefner, & i'm sure all the internationals are wondering if you really ARE Merv Hughes......

Comment

.. and why you're wearing such a silly jumper ...

Comment

Hello Beagle! Just popped in for a few minutes on my way to bed. How's life on the farm?
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

...& wondering why such lovely music & lyrics can come out of such a dorky looking clown.....

Comment

hi missy um life on the farm sucks as per usual.
                              rain has stopped harvest when we've barely begun. too late to be useful & not enough for dam run-off. I mean really, is there ever a time when farmers DO NOT whinge. Pfft.
                              i'se had enuff i tell yas, roolly.

Comment

I thought he was doing a Don Bradman imitation
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X