• Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

How is Rosie doing??
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

He's being a good boy and supportig Movember - a men's health initiative.

Comment

she is great thanks Missy - & we've realised our working dog is preggers also (she was on heat whilst i was at the Royal) & so we may be seeing more patters of little paws....i'm getting a bit excited about it actually.
        The Goldy is an incredible dog - such amazing loving natures. Just wonderful.

Comment

I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow.
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

beagle;1001748 wrote: ...& wondering why such lovely music & lyrics can come out of such a dorky looking clown.....
            Hiya Beag's. rflmfaopmsllol.

I actually had a PM from a member when i had Boonie's pic up, with the big mo and cricket attire, saying i looked very cute. I shall pass that on to him.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Night Missy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Pass the exfoliant. Scrub for a scrubber please.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Before too much longer I should be able to grow a mow myself for Movember......Ah the mid years...................so much to look forward to.

ANYTHING for men's health.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OK Missy, Beags, Bridge and MrG ... I'm orf to the cot. 5-HTP and melatonin rock! Yeah man. Have a lovely evening.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1001764 wrote: Pass the exfoliant. Scrub for a scrubber please.
                      Here's some Nair too, for that bloody nipple.

Comment

5HTP are a great band TF to be sure! Nighter's.

Comment

beagle;1001744 wrote: hi all underoonies. thought i'd get in early to catch you all.
                          mr g - a silky robe always looks very Hugh Hefner, & i'm sure all the internationals are wondering if you really ARE Merv Hughes......

Hiya Underoonies. Another Canadian dropping by for a visit via Greece..

Beagle-bint - good to see you posting. I guess that rain came at the wrong time. That's a shame. You've been wanting some for so long. Raining here as well today. Just managed a quick walk with the dogger between showers. Good news about the puppies...

Tawny, your flowers are gorgeous. I love the way you put some greenery in with them. What's is that - it almost looks like dill and the roses you posted a couple of days ago had something that resembled mint. Lovely pics....

Hello to Bridge, Mr. G and Reggie as well and good night to Missy B and Tawny.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1001768 wrote: OK Missy, Beags, Bridge and MrG ... I'm orf to the cot. 5-HTP and melatonin rock! Yeah man. Have a lovely evening.
                            Would you like Baclofen with that ? :H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

stirly-girly;1001773 wrote:

Hiya Underoonies. Another Canadian dropping by for a visit via Greece..

Beagle-bint - good to see you posting. I guess that rain came at the wrong time. That's a shame. You've been wanting some for so long. Raining here as well today. Just managed a quick walk with the dogger between showers. Good news about the puppies...

Tawny, your flowers are gorgeous. I love the way you put some greenery in with them. What's is that - it almost looks like dill and the roses you posted a couple of days ago had something that resembled mint. Lovely pics....

Hello to Bridge, Mr. G and Reggie as well and good night to Missy B and Tawny.
                              OH MY GOD.
                              Are they your puppies Stirly ?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hi stirly i've been thinking about you, & missing you.
                                is mr stirls going ok.
                                bloody rain in Oz never falls when & where ya want it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X